Preview Changes: R16 vs Melbourne, Saturday July 2, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Hamill (concussion), McAdam (ankle)
In: Jones, Newchurch

I beg you, coaches, don't get tempted by the well of experience (Crouch, Brown, Murphy)
Who's your sub? Cook? Gollant? Worrell?

Out: McAdam, Rowe, Hamill
In: Frampton, Worrell, Newchurch

Frampton: add some extra height in defence.
Worrell: Need to see what he can do
Newchurch: McAdam is injured, why not.

Mate, Frampton is never playing AFL football again. Move on 😂

And you’re dropping Rowe but retaining McHenry? Just wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sholl, Worrall and McPherson must be in the picture. Has Billy done enough in the SANFL to get a recall. He monstered it yesterday. Ruck/CHB . Like someone said earlier we will go Crouch, Murphey and Brown.

Changes

Out
ROB McHenry McAdam inj Hamill conc Rowe

In:
Frampton Newchurch Pedlar Jones Cook Gollant

Murray to play ruck with Frampton to pinch hit in the ruck. We need another tall back so it's Frampton who is the best of a bad bunch. Nick's must bring Pedlar and Newchurch into our forward line. They are our best options as small forwards. Try Rachele up the ground. His highlights package showed he is a good leadup.We have to get games into Gollant and Cook. ROB will be destroyed against Jackson. At least Murray is athletic and can jump to compete.

Jones Butts Doedee
Smith Frampton Hinge
Soligo Laird Dawson
Gollant Walker Cook
Newchurch Fogarty Pedlar

Murray Berry Keays

Parnell Hately Schoenberg Rachele

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread but it belongs here:
SANFL update/result, for next week's selection:
Aliens have abducted the Mrouch that was dropped and replaced him with a functioning doppelganger who had 42 disposals, kicked a goal, along with laying six tackles, 10 clearances and seven inside 50s :oops: .

Too bad that Matt Crouch doesn't play AFL.

Get ready for a Frampton recall if any of our KPDs have a shocker; he put on a marking-and-defensive masterclass yesterday:
"Billy Frampton displayed his marking ability from the outset, intercepting South Adelaide’s forward entries to finish with a season-high 14 marks.
Frampton led the way down back with Godden labelling it the best performance he had seen from the key defender.
“Aerially he was outstanding, he just read the ball really well but he also defended strongly,” Godden said.
“He won his one-on-one contests and that’s probably the best I’ve seen him defend as a genuine defender.” (AFC website)"

Out:
Hamill (inj), McAdam (inj), McHenry (omitted)

In:
Jones, Newchurch, Gollant

Sub:
McHenry

Would be equally happy with Sholl as sub, but surely those 3 ins and 3 outs are a lock.
I agree with this, except I wouldn't make Ned sub. Give him a full game in the middle at SANFL level to see what he's capable of there, rather than in his current position. Give it to Sholl

B: Parnell, Butts, Doedee
HB: Smith, Murray, Hinge
C: Dawson, Laird, Soligo
HF: Rachele, Fogarty, Rowe
F: Newchurch, Walker, Gollant
R: ROB, Berry, Keays
I/C: Hately, Jones, Schoenberg, Milera
Sub: Sholl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back