Preview Changes: R16 vs Melbourne, Saturday July 2, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

What are we thinking here after Geelong beat North by 112 points ? We lost by 42 points to same opponent at same ground a few weeks earlier

So we beat north by 57 points

We also lost to Geelong by 70 points less than north did

Looks pretty clear we are about a 10 goal better side than north even if your emotions don’t like it

*Not saying it’s anything to get excited about , North are a rabble

Nah. You are mistaken. Footy doesn't work like that.

And yet I share information and get called a “sycophant“ and “cosying up.” Double standard eh EC?

What info did you ever share that wasn’t pure self-serving revisionism from the person being accused of ******* up.

“No, he told me that he cancelled that written contract verbally”. Is this the inside info you speak of?

The melts on here when we select Laird, Crouch and Keays as our midfield and Rowe, McHenry and Murphy up forward. You know it’s gonna happen.
Its a must win game for the Crows, we need to do everything possible to ensure we screw up our 1st rounder and imperative to also get games into Laird, Crouch and Tex as the main objective.

The problem with that is crouch doesn’t make the team better

Better to pick him if we’re tanking
Yeah I reckon we would do better playing Hately, Schoenberg and Berry in the middle more than Keays and certainly Crouch.

Keep Laird.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back