Preview Changes: R17 vs Hawthorn @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Comforting to hear from Rahilly that we’ll be able to shuffle the side around to get a Matt back in the middle
Schoenberg and Berry back to HF. Hatley back pocket.

Gotta get the most Centre Bounce attendances out of our stacked trio of Laird, Keays and Crouch

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

it's just boring, same old selection. we wont make finals and we wont win the spoon. why are we bothering with crouch when he's probably out the door next season? why not give newchurch a block of games and see how he goes in the seniors? give people something different to be interested in

If you want to know how far Newchurch is away from being selected….there’s your answer

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
May as well request a trade. If he cant displace Murphy last week or an out of form Mchenry this week he should just give up on us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only positive from these selections is it improves our draft pick with a loss... but the most concerning aspect is once again we hinder the decleopment of our next generation midfield.

The AFC selectors have nfi what is needed for a rebuild.

I didn't bother watching last week's game and I don't think I can be bothered watching this one either.

s**t gameplan, s**t coaching, s**t list management, terrible development of players.

We are really s**t.

"Nooooo, stop it! STOP. Stop matching it with the league's best midfield. You kids aren't handballing backwards or giving up on defensive pressure too easily"

- Matthew Nicks at selection, probably

"Defensive pressure is when I handball backwards to a team mate with two opponents on him, and he handballs back to me. For me to handball again. I get two stats that way and 100% efficiency"

- Matt Crouch

All week the message has been how well the young mids went against the best midfield in the league, were only 5 points down in the last quarter, showed some really good signs, and no one should worry.

We were that good, that we're changing up the midfield dynamic totally, against a worse team.

Well s**t - thats a bit unfair surely.
Dangerfield, great player. No flag.
Before him at the Cattery, Gary Ablett Snr, indisputable great player, 4 GF, no flag.
Nathan Buckley, 2 GF, no flag.
Robert Harvey, 1 GF no flag.
Tony Lockett, Bob Skilton,
and many more.

Good Coaches are judged on total Win-Loss more than Premierships, but the great Coaches have won Flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back