Votes: 4 8.9%
  • OUT: Stengle

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • IN: Ootiib C

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Im angry at how little I care about this club right now. That stat about how many players in our 2015 side in the one tomorrow night says it all.
I think you do care or you wouldn’t be posting here letting us know you don’t care. The change should’ve been Lynch for Knight, Stengle getting a game in front of a big home crowd would’ve been invaluable.

Selection seems to be narrowing leading into the finals countdown.

Injuries to specific role players notwithstanding, I’m seeing the possibilities of those outside the 22 for selection in the following categories:

Almost certain: CEY
Maybe: Gibbs, Stengle, Davis
Unlikely but possible: Jones, Poholke.
Shouldn’t but will be discussed: Douglas

Players who could get dropped if they dip: Mackay, Knight, Greenwood, Murphy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nailed it

And tag Tipungwuti ..? Not a bad idea
Yes it is, the whole idea of Knight as a tagger is based on a debunked theory he stopped Duckwood.

Tippa doesn't impact games where their midfield don't win the ball, he's a downhill skiier.

I had to laugh at Hart tonight when discussing Milera and Smith in the middle, “we like a bit of speed in there”.

Really since when? Since you’ve worked out the same set up you’ve had for the last 3 years isn’t going to cut it? Since you were embarrassed by a s**t side?

This pisses me off. They guys are paid a s**t load to be gurus and yet they are clueless and take years to get what some of us got years ago. That’s why lines like “the coaches know best” is a joke. s**t coaches are just s**t coaches.
I mean if it's a change then great, but yeah it's taken way too long to do so.

I feel bad for Stengle but I agree with that selection. Our traditional small forwards are not going to have an easy time against Essendon. Hopefully Lynch is cherry ripe and offers us a little more versatility.

Under Pyke the more experienced a player is the better the chance he has of playing regardless. Let's hope Stengle is not the next Jacky. I would have brought in Lynch but dropped Knight or everyone's not so favorite player a guy named David that Don simply loves.

We have a poor home record this year and we need to start playing better at the oval.

I had to laugh at Hart tonight when discussing Milera and Smith in the middle, “we like a bit of speed in there”.

Really since when? Since you’ve worked out the same set up you’ve had for the last 3 years isn’t going to cut it? Since you were embarrassed by a s**t side?

This pisses me off. They guys are paid a s**t load to be gurus and yet they are clueless and take years to get what some of us got years ago. That’s why lines like “the coaches know best” is a joke. s**t coaches are just s**t coaches.

Spot on.

This would have to be one of their most obvious and stubborn failings.

And how much more can the club inflict Ben Hart on us. It’s sad that such a champion player has NFI as a coach.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im angry at how little I care about this club right now. That stat about how many players in our 2015 side in the one tomorrow night says it all.

Yeah I hear you, it’s like watching a movie where you have seen the plot and know the ending. For the crows the plot is to scrape into the finals, win the first one and raise the hopes of its supporters only to lose the next week. Sequels follow the same plot except they throw in a lost GF to mix it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every coach seems to love Dmac so he must be doing a lot that they like. My own Dad and Brother the other week were talking to my nephews and using Mackay as an example to them about how hard he works and how he does everything the coach asks of him and that’s why he’s played 200 games. So let your kids know to be good and Do as your told by the coach. You will then play a lot of games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I hear you, it’s like watching a movie where you have seen the plot and know the ending. For the crows the plot is to scrape into the finals, win the first one and raise the hopes of its supporters only to lose the next week. Sequels follow the same plot except they throw in a lost GF to mix it up.

Our club believes success means making the finals. I believe it'sabout premierships.

Just making finals is like dancing with your sister. It feels great and all, but it doesn't mean a lot

Our club believes success means making the finals. I believe it'sabout premierships.

Just making finals is like dancing with your sister. It feels great and all, but it doesn't mean a lot
This year it will - especially if the garbage down the road miss..as not only do we get to play a final or 2 but we also get a much higher draft pick than them as well :)

I remember last year Sanders saying last year that Scott at Geelong had a brief from above that he had to have 6 players...might have been under 50 games but think it was 1st and 2nd year players in the 22.

Seems to be paying off for them.

If we do not invest in our youth by running them through the ones, we will reach the edge soon. If this club is hell bent on not tanking for low draft picks (and I am happy if that is the case) then they have to keep a component of the side very young to mold through experience...otherwise we will be in a position where a huge bunch of players will drop off and we will have a whole bunch of players with 10, not 50 or 60 games coming through.

Let’s not get carried away, my mother could have kicked three last week.

Did Murphy?

I'm pretty indifferent to the weight of performance against GC, but a good game is still a good game, and a s**t game is still a s**t game (see Mackay's mediocre return).

Every coach seems to love Dmac so he must be doing a lot that they like. My own Dad and Brother the other week were talking to my nephews and using Mackay as an example to them about how hard he works and how he does everything the coach asks of him and that’s why he’s played 200 games. So let your kids know to be good and Do as your told by the coach. You will then play a lot of games
I bet he has won a few coaches awards in his time

Back