Preview Changes: R18 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you know I'm a receiver and not the seller of the gear?
A dangerous game.
Getting high on your own supply.

Jut seriously were unlikely to even get in the 8. Drop a game and we’re cactus.
There is a high probability of our bipolar team having a no show B4 R23.

We would have to win 3 more games & gain a heap of percentage over 4th & 5th.

In addition, we would have to win 2 more games & heap of percentage over 6th.

In addition, we would have to win 2 more games than 7th.

We may finish above 1 or 2 of these teams if we have a great run, but buggar all chance all 4 teams crash, such that we pass them all on the ladder.
It's a bit of tongue in cheek, but if we do win the remaining 6 games, our percentage should be decent enough to topple over the teams who are winning 3 games or less over the next 6 rounds. The next 3 rounds is key, win away in Brissy, Beat Melb and Port at home, and our confidence would be building nicely, other teams would start to feel the heat against us. Then who knows?

Every game is a must-win, and we need the wins. The top 8 is the weakest top 8 in ages. Get in and anything can happen. Don't think "Oh next year will be fine" The Eagles thought that with NicNat coming back.

This year is always the year to win.

I feel like it’s already too late, would take a minor miracle to win from outside the top 4.

There's just a underlying energy about the group now. Like they've had the shackles removed and are playing free again! Barring Richmond at the G, I would probably be confident against any opponent this week if i'm honest!
That was the sense I got watching the Geelong game last week. Seemed like football was fun again.

But then again it was a home win against the team in 8th. And the key metrics weren’t great, tied on I50s, well behind on contested possessions and clearances.

And a lot of that positive energy came from the Sloane re-signing and all the crowd and team emotion from that.

8 goal win, with Sloane kicking 5, and I will be on the band wagon with you.

I feel like it’s already too late, would take a minor miracle to win from outside the top 4.
Eh. Most teams outside the top 4 just aren’t very good.

I suspect we aren’t that good either. A home win over 8th by a few goals isn’t enough to break out the champagne.

But, if we plow through 6 straight convincing wins and make the 8 - then you would have to give us a chance.

I still believe we can win the flag. If we can make the 8, it’s on like donkey kong.

We are a top 4 team that was devastated by injury. If we make the 8 from here then we will be back to top form with most of our players back to good form.

The thing that worries me is Tex. hasn’t been himself all year and he is what makes us a top team. We won’t go to the MCG and beat Richmond unless we have all our best players, playing at their best. Because all of theirs are. Tex is the only one that isn’t tracking well. The others are ticking along nicely in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still believe we can win the flag. If we can make the 8, it’s on like donkey kong.

We are a top 4 team that was devastated by injury. If we make the 8 from here then we will be back to top form with most of our players back to good form.

The thing that worries me is Tex. hasn’t been himself all year and he is what makes us a top team. We won’t go to the MCG and beat Richmond unless we have all our best players, playing at their best. Because all of theirs are. Tex is the only one that isn’t tracking well. The others are ticking along nicely in my opinion.
You seriously need to stop, this belief is nothing but a delusion.

Even last year when we were performing at a higher level our away form was average. Now you want us to beat Brisbane and GWS away in the minor round, followed by 4 away finals, possibly including West Coast and Richmond. Then you would have to take into account we would have needed to win 11 games in a row to do it.

You would say

Tex,Betts,lynch,Sloane,Jacob's

Have all been off their best for numerous reasons

That's a lot of outstanding talent not performing at their best

Explains why we arent in the 8

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back