Preview Changes R18 v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to point out for hungrytiger 's benefit that this is the eighth time in nine Sunday games that our omissions have come from the guys named on the extended bench, and none of the 18 on the field have been dropped.

Also none of the other five clubs playing this Sunday dropped any of the starting 18. Total number of times it's happened this year remains at three, out of more than 100 extended squads named.

Just for the record.

images (1).jpeg

Just like to mention Waterman was dropped from the starting side the other week..and you should go back and take a look..

Yep that was the only time in nine Sunday games we've done that and one of three times any team has done it this year.

What happened to that minimum of three changes we were going to make this week?

What happened to your post saying you had the inside word from his surgeon that NicNat would retire?

What happened to your response to me saying you should stake your account on it?

I wish Barrass was in for Schofield. Better to ease him back into AFL against a crap forward line than see him get towelled up by someone good in his return game.

I wish Barrass was in for Schofield. Better to ease him back into AFL against a crap forward line than see him get towelled up by someone good in his return game.
Wasn't he managed through last weeks WAFL game? If so I'd rather see him play a full game for EP before he comes back into the senior team

Its not Sunday yet Miguel. So a late change makes it 3 right?? I reckon AhChee or Nelson may come in.
Masten may come out.
Nelson in to half back and Jetta to wing.
Or Ahchee in Wing/rotate fwd.

Either way Liam Ryan will be in shortly thats inevitable. Just throwing it out there.
And Who do you think you are Miguel? Peter Staples??

Two ruckmen wet game...........................

We dropped a tall in Waterman for Sheed.

Vardy replaces Nic.
Its not Sunday yet Miguel. So a late change makes it 3 right?? I reckon AhChee or Nelson may come in.
Masten may come out.

Either way Liam Ryan will be in shortly thats inevitable. Just throwing it out there.

Masten is playing his role and is pretty good in the wet.

He wont be dropped unless injured either this week or the next.

Ryan wont replace Masten on the wing either.

Obeanie do you think that its a simple straight swap?
So many simpletons on here.

No what happens is someone comes into Mastens role..Ok lets suggest Venables who rotates off half fwd and middle/wing.
Umm then Ryan plays half forward.

Omg didnt i get it through when i explained the Waterman out???? Vardy plays fwd most of this game.

Nic was not playing fwd mate. He was being benched.

Darling 3 votes playing Watermans role..The role hes always been best at. That ive been trying to get through to everyone and its only been different as Nic hasnt played fwd since injury that much.

Anyhow good news on Liam Ryan finished his 2 game suspension. Now he just has to kick a bag against my mob and he will replace "MASTEN" in the team lol. Sheed or Jetta will play Mastens role :)

2 changes so far i totally covered the tactical move with Waterman out :)
I do know a little bit.
you seem to need a lot of affirmation...pats on the back...you good?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masten may come out.

Masten will play. I'll bet my account on it. Will you?

You got problems. Dont like losing is one. Waterman has been dropped twice in 3 weeks. And if you go back to last year Masten was dropped last yr after a 22 disposal game. He has 5 weeks below that. He is hanging by a thread. Hey dont forget we have Hamish Brayshaw too, Ainsworth, AhChee, Ryan and Petch haha pressure is on the turnover king. Just like Tom Thumb said. If you watch closely he turned over the ball with many of his kicks last week and hes been doing that for a while. He has a terrible kicking action. If that is not changed he will not go too far. Players like Oscar Allen and Brander will simply go ahead. Take your account and rotate on it.

Good choices

It’s going to be wet so the extra mud is good

Vardy to give Slyce a chop out

Tommy Barras ...it’s going to be n cold ...they guy will be picking up ground balls all night in cold weather with a dodgy back.....I reckon if it had been a dry sunny day he would have played

Waterman out is team balance .....sheed is essentially taking his spot ....the bulldogs ate fleet footed team so it’s a good choice ...

Schofield has done nothing wrong and I have faith in him

You got problems. Dont like losing is one. Waterman has been dropped twice in 3 weeks. And if you go back to last year Masten was dropped last yr after a 22 disposal game. He has 5 weeks below that. He is hanging by a thread. Hey dont forget we have Hamish Brayshaw too, Ainsworth, AhChee, Ryan and Petch haha pressure is on the turnover king. Just like Tom Thumb said. If you watch closely he turned over the ball with many of his kicks last week and hes been doing that for a while. He has a terrible kicking action. If that is not changed he will not go too far. Players like Oscar Allen and Brander will simply go ahead. Take your account and rotate on it.

I'm fine with losing. I'll bet my account on Masten playing on Sunday, and if I lose I'll quietly go off into the sunset.

You reckon he'll be a late out. Match my bet then. Or shut the * up.

Yep thats Miguel taking offence when i say Waterman and Masten out. The 2 biggest hack kicks in the team.

I think more to the point is how many times in a row can you make the exact same claim, have it be false 18 weeks in a row, but know full well you’ll celebrate it once/if it comes true.

Waterman has been out twice in 3 weeks. And umm you got a short memory of how the year started. It wont be long before Masten is gone out of this team. He is another Rhys Palmer. Overrated and had many many chances. Go back to the start of the year and work it out. Once he was thrown his "LIFELINE" this season he went pretty well. His last 5 weeks he has been poor.

So next week instead of suggesting Masten for you cupcakes i will suggest Shuey and Yeo to be dropped hey?? There is changes every week. Its normal. Liam Ryan is best 22 he is due to come in. It most likely wont be a straight simple swap ie like Cripps. It will be most likely Masten and so someone comes onto the wing ie Jetta or Venables etc

Waterman has been out twice in 3 weeks. And umm you got a short memory of how the year started. It wont be long before Masten is gone out of this team. He is another Rhys Palmer. Overrated and had many many chances. Go back to the start of the year and work it out. Once he was thrown his "LIFELINE" this season he went pretty well. His last 5 weeks he has been poor.

So next week instead of suggesting Masten for you cupcakes i will suggest Shuey and Yeo to be dropped hey?? There is changes every week. Its normal. Liam Ryan is best 22 he is due to come in. It most likely wont be a straight simple swap ie like Cripps. It will be most likely Masten and so someone comes onto the wing ie Jetta or Venables etc

Blah blah try to change subject blah blah.

If Masten goes out I'll delete my account.

If he doesn't, will you do the same?

Don't know what's happened to your earlier post where you insisted Nat was going to retire and become an AFL ambassador.

If you still insist that'll happen, put your account where your mouth is. If he's on our list in 2019, delete it and **** off forever. How about that?

Masten will play. I'll bet my account on it. Will you?

I'm fine with losing. I'll bet my account on Masten playing on Sunday, and if I lose I'll quietly go off into the sunset.

You reckon he'll be a late out. Match my bet then. Or shut the **** up.

Four goes I've had at this now, at least. Four times I've put twelve years on this site and 32,000 posts on the line. Haven't even had the courtesy of a "no thanks". It's like you're too scared to even acknowledge it.

You think you're the doyen of info. Put something on the line. ******* put up or shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back