Preview Changes R18 v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost if Waterman is to really cement himself in this team over the next 3 to 4 years hes going to have to change his kicking style..I dont know what it is but he drops it on his boot very wrong. Even some of his kicks that have just found the mark have scared me.

Who was the guy that altered Sumas style? Maybe Sam Newman's * academy can help him.

F**K me, Waterman out, Sheed in, Waters could have had 4 against the pies, hasn't put a foot wrong apart from finishing.

What in the lords name is dom sheed doing back in this team? Utter crab.

What in the lords name is dom sheed doing back in this team? Utter crab.
When he goes large tomorrow I expect a full written apology to Dom and his family

This is the big problem with Waterman.
Yes he can run and present etc..But the way he drops ball on to his boot is just wrong causing his accuracy to be woeful.

who does Ryan come in for though? Rioli has been solid in recent weeks and Venables is basically the polar opposite of Ryan, lacks flair and goal sense but applies manic pressure and racks up bulk tackles
Possibly the only Flares Venables lacks....?
brown-flares-0927.jpg

When he goes large tomorrow I expect a full written apology to Dom and his family

Righto i'll do a count of how many times Dominic engages in one of the following;

1.Get caught HTB trying to do cute inside/outside steps around opposition players on the mark
2. Shanks kicks when under zero pressure
3. Shanks kicks under intermediate pressure (eg. one on one on the wing)
4. Shanks kicks under intense pressure (pack situation)
5. Gets thrown off off the ball and misses the footy with his foot and gets done for incorrect disposal
6. Applies zero defensive pressure
7. Runs back when opposition has the ball like its a Sunday morning recovery session
8. Kicks fluke goal because angle of the shot made the shank look centimetre perfect, word to Den Com
9. Reaches out and clumsily attempts to tackle an opposition player.
10. Gets first hands on footy at a stoppage and immediately fumbles

Righto i'll do a count of how many times Dominic engages in one of the following;

1.Get caught HTB trying to do cute inside/outside steps around opposition players on the mark
2. Shanks kicks when under zero pressure
3. Shanks kicks under intermediate pressure (eg. one on one on the wing)
4. Shanks kicks under intense pressure (pack situation)
5. Gets thrown off off the ball and misses the footy with his foot and gets done for incorrect disposal
6. Applies zero defensive pressure
7. Runs back when opposition has the ball like its a Sunday morning recovery session
8. Kicks fluke goal because angle of the shot made the shank look centimetre perfect, word to Den Com
9. Reaches out and clumsily attempts to tackle an opposition player.
10. Gets first hands on footy at a stoppage and immediately fumbles
Beautiful write up

Will all mean nought after his near BOG performance tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was worried about is WAFL GF game in the wet -good skilful players show out in the wet as to contested footy players
Sorry ziad I think you’re conveying that Ryan isn’t a good skilled player?

hows this mod larrikin wants to protect bullies apparently someone who calls me a hag i cant call a nazi. honestly who else thinks if you give it you cant complain about getting it? but mod larrikin protects bullies this is absolutely ****in hilarious and yes I've reported him for doing this. I'm just curious as to how many others think this is a joke?
You called that poster a Nazi before they called you a hag.

Honestly you can’t expect to come onto a West Coast board, say you support Freo and not expect backlash? And even then, start calling posters that have been here for years Nazis. And THEN, anyone who sticks up for these long time posters are apparently Nazis as well.

Sort yourself out, mate.

Great I have no interest in bullies like you. You just cant hack being called on your behaviour haha.
yes cause bullying people about their support aint bullying WTF.
my problem is being called out for giving it to someone who gave it to me for no reason thats bullying.
what you describe is bullying are you that dense you cant comprehend you just admitted doing it.
I called people a nazi in RESPONSE to what they called me.
it adds up, YOU dont, face it your a bully haha.
You sound Fuhrerious

Great I have no interest in bullies like you. You just cant hack being called on your behaviour haha.
yes cause bullying people about their support aint bullying WTF.
my problem is being called out for giving it to someone who gave it to me for no reason thats bullying.
what you describe is bullying are you that dense you cant comprehend you just admitted doing it.
I called people a nazi in RESPONSE to what they called me.
it adds up, YOU dont, face it your a bully haha.
Oh FFS. Honestly where does this come from? Something that happened a week ago? Look if you are too dumb to realise the distinction between an ugly old woman and a mass murdering meglomaniac then all is lost for you.
And this bullying bs. Seems everyone claimes bullying now if more than one person says something against them, I beleive the term is offended. Yes I condone people have a crack at you for being an idiot, no one should be immune to well deserved critisism.

Last edited:
Do It For Nic!!!
could be a whirlwind in the Optus, a real twister!
4 points no injuries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back