Preview Changes: R18 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Out:

Frampton awful.

Gibbs retired.

Kelly surely? Finally? If Talia is good to go?

In:

Should give Worrell a go, but we'll probably bring back Tex.

Could give another game to Hamill or McHenry, but we'll probably bring back Mad Dog Mackay.

Out:

Frampton awful.

Gibbs retired.

Kelly surely? Finally? If Talia is good to go?

In:

Should give Worrell a go, but we'll probably bring back Tex.

Could give another game to Hamill or McHenry, but we'll probably bring back Mad Dog Mackay.
Tex was managed for this game. They have hinted there was no point playing him today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mackay for Gibbs.
Tex for Frampton.
Worrell for Kelly?
Talia for Butts?

I had wanted McAsey to get a game back in the side before the year was out, though I'm not sure how.

Murphy?

Would love for us to give Jones, Schoenberg etc an extended run in the middle next week. We know what Crouch x 2, Sloane and Laird bring to the table. Let’s give the kids the keys to the car for a week.

Kelly doesn’t provide any hurt out of the backline. As soon as we get someone that can do his job and provide multiple avenue out of back 50, we are one down for predictability and creativity.
Top 4 sides rebound quickly and counter press. Sure, he might defend but with near doughnuts it’s no where near enough.

Out: Frampton, Gibbs, Kelly
In: Tex, O'Connor, Worrell

Hamill can stay on ice until next year as far as I'm concerned. Mackay doesn't need to come in.
Mackay in if it's his last year. Not if he plays on.

Out: Frampton, Kelly, Gibbs
In: Worrell, Talia, Hamill

Give Worrell a taste. Go on. Do it
Like the changes but I reckon Tex plays and I reckon Mackay does too. Hope I'm wrong with at least one of those.

Be happy for Harto to miss to fit Worrell in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back