Preview Changes: R19 v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

So you didn’t.
What’s the deal with JKH?

Always liked Kyle a good clubman and a versatile footballer. Jkh has been going well in vfl went for 20 and 3 against north who went goaless agaist us in horrible wet conditions a few weeks ago. I'm hoping he can repeat this form line...

Showdown team.
B. Brown Talia Doedee
Hb. Laird Keath Milera
C. Seedsman Sloane Atkins
Hf. Knight Walker Lynch
F. Betts Jenkins Galucci
R. Jacobs Gibbs Crouch
Int. Greenwood, Cheney/Kelly, Mcgovern, Douglas.
In. Doedee, Douglas
Out. Kelly/Cheney, Murphy.
One of kelly or cheney goes out for doedee. Id keep cheney but they will probably pick kelly. Douglas comes in for murphy who has been very good. Hopefully he kicks a bag saturday night and retains his spot along with galucci as i think they bring that mongrel and pressure to our forward 50.
Smith has another week in the sanfl.
Could be Smith, Doedee and Douglas in for the three outs you listed. That would be a very good side on paper.

Always liked Kyle a good clubman and a versatile footballer. Jkh has been going well in vfl went for 20 and 3 against north who went goaless agaist us in horrible wet conditions a few weeks ago. I'm hoping he can repeat this form line...
Cool. Journeyman are still out about. Martin Pyke one of my faves. JKH,Is he our Mackay?

8 changes from the round ten disaster.

out: Doedee, Hartigan, Douglas, Fogarty, CEY, Poholke, Mackay, Gibson, Collective Minds
in: Walker, Sloane, Cheney, McGovern, Knight, Seedsman, Murphy, Keath

Make that 9 changes.

out: Doedee, Hartigan, Douglas, Fogarty, CEY, Poholke, Mackay, Gibson
We were going bonkers after the huge disaster game last time we met. Back then we:
- played against a fit and firing team
- played against a genuine pacy team
- played in a massive ground
- fielded a team more out of necessity rather than preference (due to injuries)

Now we're playing:
- at Adelaide Oval
- with our guns back
- more better kicks
- more pace
- with no more excuses!

out: Doedee, Hartigan, Douglas, Fogarty, CEY, Poholke, Mackay, Gibson
Really only one of those outs is missed at present

Gee I'm glad the club sent Doedee along to talk at a supporters breakfast Sunday morning

Who the hell lets this stuff happen ??!!

( not saying it's the difference but I just don't get it, should have been at home relaxing not public speaking )
You make a very good point. Concussion is akin to a bad hangover. So who the hell asks a bloke with a hangover to represent the club in a speech??
Having said that, seems like Doedee isn't badly concussed according to what Jen's thread had shown regarding Doedee's answers.

Obvious changes. Tex needs to pull his finger out this week. Need him to get back to some consistent play and enough brainfarts. Eddie needs to hit some consistent form as well. Could be some rain around Saturday night so not sure who that helps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You make a very good point. Concussion is akin to a bad hangover. So who the hell asks a bloke with a hangover to represent the club in a speech??
Having said that, seems like Doedee isn't badly concussed according to what Jen's thread had shown regarding Doedee's answers.
That is a pretty simplistic view of it i would have thought.

I doubt he'd have been there if there was any reason why he shouldn't.

Bloody hell, look at the quality of the side we’re now getting on the park. All we needed to do to finish top four and have a serious crack at the flag was to keep our players fit and our clusterfluck of a ‘high performance’ unit couldn’t manage it.

Douglas’ kamikaze launch at the footy in the final minute of the last Showdown is an absolute Sliding Doors moment. Take note, Barrett.

Bloody hell, look at the quality of the side we’re now getting on the park. All we needed to do to finish top four and have a serious crack at the flag was to keep our players fit and our clusterfluck of a ‘high performance’ unit couldn’t manage it.

Douglas’ kamikaze launch at the footy in the final minute of the last Showdown is an absolute Sliding Doors moment. Take note, Barrett.
Money.

Obvious changes. Tex needs to pull his finger out this week. Need him to get back to some consistent play and enough brainfarts. Eddie needs to hit some consistent form as well. Could be some rain around Saturday night so not sure who that helps.
A few showers have been forecasted but I don't think it'll be significant enough to impact either team's game plan.

That is a pretty simplistic view of it i would have thought.

I doubt he'd have been there if there was any reason why he shouldn't.
No, that was me having a go at trying to be funny.
Though if you have a concussion, the main aim would be to rest the brain - minimise movements or making too much conversations. I guess he's in the very minor spectrum of concussion where his speech does not seem affected, and only some residual headaches from the knock.

A few showers have been forecasted but I don't think it'll be significant enough to impact either team's game plan.
Bernie danger gif on that wet day.
If we shirk anything we don’t deserve it.
Mid table sucks balls no matter what way you look.

Gee I'm glad the club sent Doedee along to talk at a supporters breakfast Sunday morning

Who the hell lets this stuff happen ??!!

( not saying it's the difference but I just don't get it, should have been at home relaxing not public speaking )
Probably would have eaten breakfast and talked to people anyway

Showdown team.
B. Brown Talia Doedee
Hb. Laird Keath Milera
C. Seedsman Sloane Atkins
Hf. Knight Walker Lynch
F. Betts Jenkins Galucci
R. Jacobs Gibbs Crouch
Int. Greenwood, Cheney/Kelly, Mcgovern, Douglas.
In. Doedee, Douglas
Out. Kelly/Cheney, Murphy.
One of kelly or cheney goes out for doedee. Id keep cheney but they will probably pick kelly. Douglas comes in for murphy who has been very good. Hopefully he kicks a bag saturday night and retains his spot along with galucci as i think they bring that mongrel and pressure to our forward 50.
Smith has another week in the sanfl.
Would have smith, cheney and murphy in and kelly, atkins and douglas out. As long as smith gets through this weeks game well i would play him. Hopefuly Doedee gets up as well. Murphy is one of our best tacklers in the team and is definitely needed against the ferals. I see douglas competing with gallucci but would rather play gallucci as he is match fit and offers more pace which we need.

Showdown:
Brown Talia Doedee
Laird Keath Milera
Seedsman Sloane Smith
Lynch Walker Knight
Betts McGovern Jenkins

Jacobs MCrouch Greenwood

Gibbs Gallucci Murphy Cheney

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back