Preview Changes: R2 2020 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Season is over.
Even if it restarts we won't get anything like a decent season... but in the scheme of things, we have a far bigger problem to concern ourselves with.

Can we cost cut Rob Chapman out of the club?
' In these difficult times is in the clubs and the AFLs best interest that we have continuity in all things . My background in finance will ensure the AFC remain a viable and vibrant member of the AFL competition going forward''

*not real comments

Is McPherson fit?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Might need a few SANFL games
Not injured, but not match fit... though who knows by round 2...

New pictures just in from club website. With no match fitness available now we've got the players on different cross training programs.

Apparently McPherson loves the solitude of cross country and in particularly harsh terrain. Taken to it like a duck to water.

1584920103008.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope in this down time they get to work with the younger core and have them more advanced for when our next game maybe
Unfortunately a number of our senior players are in dire need of an intense course of skills development.

No need wasting too much time on the likes of Gibbs, doesn't get enough of it warrant the time invested.

Last edited:
Blind Freddy could have picked this.... it should have happened last week.

100% agree. AFL better hope that a player who played on the weekend doesn't test positive. Because if they test all the players he rolled around on an AFL field with and find other positives it'll be a PR nightmare for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back