Preview Changes: R2 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we give max the job on Cameron?
Didn't Hinge do a good job last time.... but that was when someone was injured.

Butts will take Hawkins.

Then they have Cameron, Henry & Dempsey. Think Keane, Worrell & Hinge on these 3, as Max needed for Stengle.

Not too bad.

Borlase v Keane Keane probably the better player. Neither in when Murray back. Keane could play Worrell's role?

Scholl, he ain't in our bes team Sog on a wing is better.

Tex for Gollant no brainer. Could go Burgess instead of Gollant though I guess.

Looking at the bench. McHenry has to be sub.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Barring a pre-match withdraw due to sickness etc, I would almost put my house on Ned being sub. Excellent changes by the way. I thunk (Kiwi accent) that we are a big chance to wun this one.

If we are being honest Sholl was better than Jones and has been all preseason.

Sholl beat Jones in practically every stat including contested possessions.

Jones would want to start lifting, I’d be happy see Nank in his place until he gets his mojo back
Stats don't tell everything. Jones has a far harder edge than Sholl. Sholl's downfall is his lack of physicality.

Structurally with Tex back, its almost as we were with Burgess filling the Thilthorpe role. On a dry cool night at home, I am expecting him to have a far better impact up there than he had last week and I think he can.

McHenry has to be the sub if not Murphy has to be. The other lads are too valuable to be stuck on the pine

Stats don't tell everything. Jones has a far harder edge than Sholl. Sholl's downfall is his lack of physicality.
Jones also had an injury interrupted season, so wouldn't be at his best yet... but we know he has far better upside than Sholl so it's a no brainer.

Not sure if Burgess is worth keeping in.

Did we recruit him as a first 18 player, or depth?

To this day I’m still baffled as to how our recruiters thought he was a high draft pick.

Every bid of footage I saw he was one paced and that pace was slow. Just not cut out for the top level.

I think our recruiting department were smelling their own farts and outsmarted themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he's not an AFL standard player.
5 yrs development picked in the first round and he's a decent sub? Time to move on.
Put a kid in and delist Ned at yrs end.
Broken record.

McHenry has shown he has been one of our better subs.

Name me a player who has consistently been better as a sub.

Not sure if Burgess is worth keeping in.

Did we recruit him as a first 18 player, or depth?

I think our recruiting department were smelling their own farts and outsmarted themselves.
We recruited him as depth.

I wouldn't be writing him off after 1 game in atrocious conditions where no key forward had any real impact.

Proven record.
Keep up the happy clapping 👍
No surprise you didn't answer my question

As usual you offer nothing of value... as one of the worst posters on this board.

We know Jones is a massive confidence player - I think we can afford ~4 games at the start of the season for him to get up and running.

Hopefully last year wasn't just a fluke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back