Preview Changes R2 vs Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I called the result of R1. That was easy.

Out: Doedee (sobs quietly), Mackay, Murphy
In: Seedsman, Greenwood, Gallucci

Gibbs to go back. Might help settle things.

I'm officially on the Fog for Tex train but I think it won't happen for another 30 games.

Out: Douglas,Dmac,TEX,Atkins,Gibbs,Sauce
In: Greenwood, Fogarty,Gallucci,Seed, rookies a,b,c or anyone else who is willing to bust arse for the jumper.

Out:
-Doedee (injury)
-Douglas (injury)
-Murphy (omit)

In:
-Otten
-Seedsmans
-Stengle

Gooch and Greenwood probably need another week to re-gain fitness. Inside midfield wasn't the concern today so we can probably hold off on Greenwood. Otten offers us more against Sydney than Hartigan would - and he needs some more time in the B's to get those fumbles out of his game - he didn't used to be that bad! Murphy didn't do enough to hold his spot and was uncompetitive / not hungry enough at times. Bring in the Stengle.

Out: Doedee (inj), Douglas (inj/drop), Murphy, Mackay, Walker
In: Greenwood, Seedsman, Galluci, Fogarty, Hartigan

Kelly Hartigan Keath (yuck)
Laird Talia Smith
Sloane Gibbs Seedsman
Jacobs Crouch Crouch
Lynch Jenkins Knight
Betts Fogarty Greenwood
Galluci Milera Atkins Jones

Tex for Fogarty
Douglas for Galucci
Murphy for Greenwood
Doedee for Seedsman
I know Tex won't be dropped. But cripes. He is done as an elite forward. Good enough to play. Will kick 3 maybe even 4 sometimes, but dominate a game? Win it off his boot? I can't see it.

A shadow of what we thought he might be. Reality is he did his knee right at the moment he was about to take the league by the scruff of the neck, and he's never been as good since.

Well I called the result of R1. That was easy.

Out: Doedee (sobs quietly), Mackay, Murphy
In: Seedsman, Greenwood, Gallucci

Gibbs to go back. Might help settle things.

I'm officially on the Fog for Tex train but I think it won't happen for another 30 games.
Gibbs went back today. It's not the answer and cost us badly in the middle and in defence. Not sure what we can do there i hope to god it's not otten
Douglas will go out not Mackay unfortunately
Agree with the rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fog has to play, we need someone that can take a contested mark or a forward 50 mark full stop, its time

I actually think i have reached my **** this im done moment and its only round one.

Yeah, strongly considering being an out.

They really don't deserve loyalty. No one's ever accountable, nothing ever changes.

Who's fit?
Gallucci, Seedsman? Greenwood Davis Hartigan Hunter/ROB Stengle for starters.
Out: Could name 15

The less said about tonights game the better so lets just go straight to the obvious thanks to the injuries. Coaches wont need to make any calls
In - Seedsman, Greenwood
Out Douglas, Doedee.

Who knows, honestly I would have loved CEY and Greenwood in that side today, sure we were slow enough, but christ both would have put in a s**t load more effort and aggression than some of the pea hearts we had in. At the very least Greenwood should be in for one our dud tall forwards because he can actually take a mark and is smart around the ball.

I'd take Gibbs out of that midfield and put CEY in a second. Gibbs was piss weak. CEY might not be quick, but to be fair we didn't look quick today so who cares about that.

Jacobs for Obrien.
Seeds in
Gallucci in
Greenwood in
CEY in
Walker out
Douglas out
Doedee out
Mackay out

I'm done for the night, everyone have a good and safe Saturday. Be good to watch a Crows team tomorrow that actually gives a s**t.

With Tex being captain it makes it very hard to drop him. Feel Sloane should have been sole captain. That being said captain or not you don't play if you don't deserve to.

First of all - Gooch isn't playing, he just doesn't have the legs in him yet. I'll be surprised if we pull the trigger on Greenwood too, it'll go against the messaging.

Secondly, if we do grow some balls and drop senior players I'll be staggered. Mackay did enough compared to some around him to survive, and that just sucks.

Finally, gutted for Tom Doedee. If there's 2 players you can't in our side it's Luke Brown and Tom Doedee.

So after all that, what i would do.
OUT

Douglas - meh but I still don't like seeing anyone injured.

Doedee - shattered for the kid

Murphy - Blew a big chance today, there's plenty waiting in the wings.

Mackay - don't think it'll happen but it should

Walker - won't happen but should.

IN

Seedsman - He wanted to play this week, has to play next.

Greenwood - We won't but we should.

Davis - Kid is fit and in form. Adds some spark.

Hartigan - Consider yourself lucky

Fog - Hes talented, young and aggressive. SCG is probably a bit small to go with he and JJ so I'd be happy to see Stengle or Ned too.

Gibbs and Sauce get a stay of execution. We won't be brave enough to do what I've suggested though. Mackay will stay in and Jones will get dropped.

I can't wait until the usual suspects come in here and slam the posters saying they've given up after round 1 as if there's some magic mountain of evidence to suggest there's hope it gets better from here
There hasn't been a magic mountain for over a decade..... it looked like our performance looked today.

Sorry waaay off topic there.

In: Seedsman, Greenwood, Gallucci, Stengle
Out: Doedee (inj), Douglas (inj), Murphy, Mackay

B: Smith, Talia, Laird
HB: Gibbs, Keath, Milera
C: Seedsman, Mrouch, Atkins
HF: Lynch, Walker, Knight
F: Betts, Jenkins, Stengle
R: Jacob's, Sloane, Brouch
I: Kelly, Greenwood, Gallucci, Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back