Preview Changes R2 vs Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarman saying Jenkins in doubt now .. :rolleyes:
So hes fit and firing ?? Basically media have seen we are taking 2 emergencies and are guessing at who they might be.

Andy can take a contested mark mind you

So hes fit and firing ?? Basically media have seen we are taking 2 emergencies and are guessing at who they might be.

Andy can take a contested mark mind you
Jarman mentioned Brouch yesterday .. throwing darts?

I said Gibbs or B. Crouch because Gibbs went into the first game under an injury cloud and performed poorly, and B. Crouch is B. Crouch. Aside from Douglas and Doedee no one actually displayed concrete evidence of injury during the game, and the only injury report out of training was Kelly working away from the main group, there's not a lot else at which to throw darts.

I am not a DMac fan but he was far from.our worst last week.

Which in itself is an issue with him. He is rarely the worst player or the best. Just vanilla. The coaches see him this way as he polls poorly in the BnF despite them selecting him.

I will say though the hate for him the past week.or so is getting ridiculous. He was far from the problem last week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Excellent comment.

Dmac is no superstar but the group-think in here and the obvious confirmation biases, where people acknowledge they spend their time waiting for him to stuff up, is ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the planet where this didn't actually happen?

View attachment 642515

One day marty36 i look forward to you arguing something based in reality

especially when it's made up
Stop stating facts. It gets in the way of a good story.

Excellent comment.

Dmac is no superstar but the group-think in here and the obvious confirmation biases, where people acknowledge they spend their time waiting for him to stuff up, is ridiculous.
He will win a Charlie soon.

Excellent comment.

The issue with him is, what we saw last week is almost as good as he gets...... And it wasn't good enough.

He will come out blazing tonight few bounces through the middle
Spearing passes
3 goals
Arrgh that was 5 years ago :(

https://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/D/David_Mackay.html

Does he give his all? Yes
Do i wish i had a tenth of his ability? Yes

Do i want him in the team? No

My favourite part of his play is when he does a bone-crunching tackle out of nowhere that works

It's standard for everyone else, but it's just so surprising when he pulls it off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back