Preview Changes: R20 2019 v St Kilda: it's a SUSHI-PIZZA PARTY!!

How many changes do you think there will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have a problem with making finals, but the likes of Douglas, Mackay, Otten are not going to get us there anyway. Playing young fast midfielders is more likely to succeed both short and long term. Its like the selectors are stuck in some sort of time loop where they've forgotten previous performances by these old guys.
Ah but, the midfield combination of Gibbs and Douglas was so exceptional in the SANFL last week they just HAD to be picked. Yes I know the SANFL team lost, as it did the week before, but....but...
I give up.

And that attitude is then taken up by the players and passed down. Even Talia said it this week "well I had to spend a few years in the SANFL". It's like a subtle "shut up and wait your turn" from a senior leader.

I think our jumper numbers should be allocated based on how long the player has been at the club.

"Oh look at me. I'm number one".

Meanwhile can we also just note that Melbourne are going the full-blown tank at the moment and no-one seems to mind??

A word of caution to Roo - If you ever employ Goodwin at the Crows, he will be held responsible for the 2019 tanking at Melbourne and the Crows will suffer as a result.
When he employs Goodwin, not IF

Both Chapman and Fagan uttered echoes of this

Chapman " people don't know what goes on inside the walls"

Thing is, what we can see - game day performance - is the only thing that should matter.

Not training form, being a good bloke, sticking around for years etc etc.

Thing is, what we can see - game day performance - is the only thing that should matter.

Not training form, being a good bloke, sticking around for years etc etc.
Yes, we can only judge on what we see, what we hear... including BS spin they have given us so many times, then found out the truth was something different...

If we’ve dropped to a level where St Kilda is the better team at home then we are truly f’ed.
I can handle losing more if we get beaten by a good side who have played better than us.

But not a side like St Kilda..... and at home.

Nothing than a monster belting will renew my faith in any of this

Not saying I’m over it - coz I really enjoy going to the footy - but yeah - this year has been hard to watch.

Parker destroyed us last time didnt he?

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes. yes he did. He tried to beat us by himself. Kicked three, took 3 or 4 amazing team-lifting and crowd-lifting marks and looked to me he was going to be the difference...until our good last quarter. I was at that game he looked dangerous every time he went near the ball. And yet he couldn't make Saints' team until they had players going down like flies. What annoys me is we don't have anyone mobile enough or agile enough or quick enough to go with this guy who must be some kind of spud to have fallen from grace since our last meeting, but you watch, he will be allowed to do as he pleases, again.

Yep, can see it happening... We will bring him in as a senior assistant when he gets the boot from the Dees and then we get stung again... :'(

Senior assistant? He is clearly going to be our next head coach.

Roo wouldn't demote his mate like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Senior assistant? He is clearly going to be our next head coach.

Roo wouldn't demote his mate like that

This will be Roo and Chapman at some point when they go and visit Goody to get him back to the club.

Parker destroyed us last time didnt he?

Rory Laird played on him last time, who given his propensity to not want to defend and stand in front of an opponent, playing him on a 190cm bloke who can jump on people’s heads was not the smartest move but you know...

McKenzie matched up on Eddie pretty well last time, was surprised not to see him in the team on Thursday.

If he manages to squeeze into the finals with the list we have I reckon he will be pretty happy

So instead of admitting you got it wrong when you very mistakenly accused another poster of being troll, you double down, push your own head even further up your own ass, and keep spamming your rubbish.

I might not post much, but I've been reading these boards for over ten years, and never felt the need to ignore anyone,

not Vader, who posts some good info when he keeps his opinion out of it.
not Wayne, despite his coffee snobbery, saves most of his idiocy for the off season
not Dr Who, as he always makes me laugh at him
not large numbers of posters on the main board.

However the time has come. You Marty, have no redeeming features - your posts are boring, repetitive and ridiculous. Congratulations.

So instead of admitting you got it wrong when you very mistakenly accused another poster of being troll, you double down, push your own head even further up your own ass, and keep spamming your rubbish.

I might not post much, but I've been reading these boards for over ten years, and never felt the need to ignore anyone,

not Vader, who posts some good info when he keeps his opinion out of it.
not Wayne, despite his coffee snobbery, saves most of his idiocy for the off season
not Dr Who, as he always makes me laugh at him
not large numbers of posters on the main board.

However the time has come. You Marty, have no redeeming features - your posts are boring, repetitive and ridiculous. Congratulations.

OHH you offend me soo much, IM feeling a little bullied

But I might live

Back