Preview Changes R20 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys sorry to intrude!

Was jsut wondering why Ryan's output has been lower recently? Did he have a role change to a more defensive role?

Also who do you guys Banfield goes to Shuey or Gaff? Thanks!

Im sorry but liam ryan should not be playing i would have left him out for the remainder of the year. There are some stupid things going on.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Says the guy that drops Masten every week.

Not saying you're wrong, but it's hard to take anything you say seriously now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys sorry to intrude!

Was jsut wondering why Ryan's output has been lower recently? Did he have a role change to a more defensive role?

Also who do you guys Banfield goes to Shuey or Gaff? Thanks!
Didnt he have a car crash too?

Says the guy that drops Masten every week.

Not saying you're wrong, but it's hard to take anything you say seriously now.

He’s not the guy that wants Masten out every week, he’s the guy that said how terrible we were for months, bet his account we’d lose to Collingwood, welched, said he’d changed his mind and we could win the flag and now thinks we’re going to lose every game from here on in because we didn’t play well on a paddock in Tasmania.

He’s not the guy that wants Masten out every week, he’s the guy that said how terrible we were for months, bet his account we’d lose to Collingwood, welched, said he’d changed his mind and we could win the flag and now thinks we’re going to lose every game from here on in because we didn’t play well on a paddock in Tasmania.
spider.jpg

GWS will finish 3rd now too. Could be difficult
That's my ladder predictor now as well.

Hoping they'd finish 4th & Pies 3rd.

If we're good enough we win home finals v anyone.

My ladder predictor...

Rich
WCE
Port
GWS

Port eh?

They might be cooked old mate?

Flyin Ryan Yeeeeowww.. Still want Waterman in?? Only JK to enter into this fwd line now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back