Preview Changes: R20 vs Carlton, Saturday July 30, 7.00pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

If Himmelberg does well, keep him in and drop ROB. We've got nothing to lose and we might actually look a better side with a more mobile ruck who isn't a complete witches' hat around the ground.

Doedee hasn't trained for a month apparently :rolleyes:
Wow!

& it's reflected in his poor form.

Media should be scrutinising the club for playing an injured player for 2 months, when we are in rebuild mode & have other players who we could have got games into... & unlikely to have provided less output.

This attitude is what has pissed me most off about AFC this year.

Wouldn’t the “players x,y and z trained in group B, therefore they are dropped!” guy have noticed this?
How come none of the media have noticed Doedee hasn't properly trained for a month?

Best thing for us is to not win another game but we know how the club rolls. I think the AFL has to do something about bottom club draft picks as it's affecting the ladder position of the top 8 depending on who they play twice. They would be better off deciding on draft order at the bye or using a lottery system. It's funny watching teams trying to lose gracefully this time of year.

I don't agree at all. Teams that are s**t lose, that's the nature of competition. We even see bottom sides win unexpectedly, tanking talk is largely rubbish.

If Nicks wants to play the “ we are better than last year ….. the rebuild is on track …… it’s just momentarily lapses costing us games …….” Then this game is a must win for him. Another GWS effort and he can’t hide behind that rubbish anymore. Most would say it’s too late for that anyway.

Further evidence that Nicks and his game plan has zero flexibility.

Changes are both forced and like for like.

Bunch of uncreative numpties at west lakes.

I’m all for Worrell getting a game, but on the premise of like for like. Wtf…

like for like is nothing more than an apologists excuse. Crouch replaced McAdam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doedee hasn't trained for a month apparently :rolleyes:

so much for burgess requiring players train with intensity to be able to play. If you can't do a few half hour sessions during the week, what hope being able to perform against real opponents for a couple of hours on the weekend?

Thing with playing berg is we are creating a problem. If he plays well then does he keep RT out? That's wht happened earlier in the year. Fog ain't doing bad so he won't be going out and same for tex
I'd like to apologise for suggesting such a ridiculous thing. Suggesting that EH would play a good game. Papers stamped after tonight surely.

Probably solved the end of season problem as well. He is done. Cut our losses and give the spot to someone worthwhile
We need a KPF/Ruck in that spot as depth.

If we can't get anyone better than HBerg, keep him.

He is ok cheap depth.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We may as well give a young guy a shot. We don't need depth, we aren't competing for a flag. We need players who are getting better and have hardly any list spaces
Always need depth

We have the youngest list in the comp. A few spots for depth are fine. Especially in key structural positions. Three list spots max

And if we can pick up a younger KPF/Ruck fi
Or depth who pushes his way into more than that, even better.

My suggestion was to keep Hberg, if we can't get anyone better.

Keeping Davis on the list is more wasteful.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back