Preview Changes: R21 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

How much more ability Pedlar has shown?

I think Pedlar will be the better of the two but I'm not sure on what basis your making that assessment at this point other than draft positions.

Berry also hasn't had the injury niggles or the "managed" pre-season of Pedlar.
On what I have seen. Firstly Berry is not a very good kick. Pedlar is an elite IMO stoppage king. He reads the play and knows how to get to the ball at stoppages and how to win it as an inside warrior. Have not seen these traits from Sam Berry

On RMX1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app

On what I have seen. Firstly Berry is not a very good kick. Pedlar is an elite IMO stoppage king. He reads the play and knows how to get to the ball at stoppages and how to win it as an inside warrior. Have not seen these traits from Sam Berry

On RMX1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app
It just so happens I've seen quite a bit of Sam Berry both in his underage year for the Gippsland Power and every game he's played for the Crows and how you can come to your conclusions I'm not sure given he's hardly been played as a midfielder. I've also seen every game Pedlar played at the Bays early last season and several of his PAC games that have been streamed the last couple of years along with all his Crows games so I'm pretty much across his abilities as well.

I think Pedlar probably has the higher ceiling but I think your also doing Berry's abilities a big disservice considering he played no football at all last year yet has come straight into the AFL and not looked out of place at the level mostly.

I think both lads will be long term members of our midfield going forward, and by that I mean very good footballers for the Crows, in fact they're very similar footballers style wise, both tough nuts, good stoppage players and both very good overhead for their height as well as mids that are capable of rattling the scoreboard. I might also add Berry has an elite tank in his kit bag as well.

I'd say the fact we are playing him at this time of year means he's 85% chance of going on.
#Bookmark
Fortunately we are stupid enough to pick players who won't be here next season all the way up to the final round, while players in desperate need of experience who will be here next season languish in the twos

Have done it before

I'm very confident in our sheer idiocy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back