Preview Changes: R21 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to see some biffo, I want legit flying of the flag and to see some pride in the Guernsey, don't let these flat track bullies walk all over us with out earning every single possession

Lol, good luck with that.

We were too pathetic to remonstrate when Lycett smashed Ned's head into the ground. It's obvious as hell we are intimidated by them.

SA Health have set Saturday’s Round 21 Showdown at a reduced capacity of 15,000.
As a result there is a change of ticketing and seating for this game for all members.
Given the reduced stadium capacity, tickets are limited and you are encouraged to book as soon as your priority window opens from 10am Thursday.

Header-Important-9900000000079e3c.png
To attend this game you are required to pre-book a ticket via Ticketek.
Members who hold a Season Reserved Seat for Crows home games
will not be able to sit in their normal Season Reserved Seat, and must also book a ticket to attend.
Ticket booking commences
10:00am Thursday
5th August (SA Time)

You will receive another email tomorrow (Wednesday) which will include the link to purchase. This link will also be added to our website:
www.adelaideoval.com.au/footballmembership
- Tickets are subject to availability on a first-in basis until exhausted.
- Tickets will be located in the Western Stand.
- Once booked, these will be issued as mobile ticket(s) by SMS text message directly from Ticketek, which are scanned directly from your mobile phone screen at the turnstiles.
- There will be no Guest Passes available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SA Health have set Saturday’s Round 21 Showdown at a reduced capacity of 15,000.
As a result there is a change of ticketing and seating for this game for all members.
Given the reduced stadium capacity, tickets are limited and you are encouraged to book as soon as your priority window opens from 10am Thursday.

Header-Important-9900000000079e3c.png
To attend this game you are required to pre-book a ticket via Ticketek.
Members who hold a Season Reserved Seat for Crows home games
will not be able to sit in their normal Season Reserved Seat, and must also book a ticket to attend.
Ticket booking commences
10:00am Thursday
5th August (SA Time)

You will receive another email tomorrow (Wednesday) which will include the link to purchase. This link will also be added to our website:
www.adelaideoval.com.au/footballmembership
- Tickets are subject to availability on a first-in basis until exhausted.
- Tickets will be located in the Western Stand.
- Once booked, these will be issued as mobile ticket(s) by SMS text message directly from Ticketek, which are scanned directly from your mobile phone screen at the turnstiles.
- There will be no Guest Passes available.
All sitting in Western Stand?

Why not spread out?

Makes no sense, it makes that stand 3/4 full?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Why not spread out?

At least they won't have to worry about ducking out the way of the ball. Well unless Bonner is playing.

Why not spread out?

Don't need to open all food and bars, have as many security and Adelaide oval staff on for the day

Don't need to open all food and bars, have as many security and Adelaide oval staff on for the day
Save dollars over actual protection.

In terms of crowd density, a 30k crowd ( our average this year) over the entire AO probably better.

Ticks a box, and looks better for the public.

Save dollars over actual protection.

In terms of crowd density, a 30k crowd ( our average this year) over the entire AO probably better.

Ticks a box, and looks better for the public.
That seems a bit weird ... if the 15K number was based on the total seating capacity of AO to get a safe people density, but then they squash everyone into half the seating area, they would have doubled the density.

Then again, if the 15K number and density was based on the seating capacity of just the Western Stand, then they ought to be able to open more the oval up and have more people.

~v~~~~~~

That advice is for SMA and Essentisl members only.

Which makes sense, Western Stand capacity is only 14k

Why not spread out?

Presumably they're referring to 2 separate things. Crows reserved seat holders won't be getting their seats and AO members will be in the western stand ie not able to access GA as per usual. Will be piss funny if 15k are all in the same area though, a cherry on top of the ridiculous controls from a handful of cases after a successful 7 day lockdown.

Sorry guys.

Yes that is my email for my SMA Membership. Essential Crow members also will be in western stand. Other members will be spreaded out across the rest of the stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back