Preview Changes: R21 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Four posts I wish weren’t true, but are.

Kane McGoodwin a fine environment our esteemed experts have created isn’t it?
What's this got with me?

Get your covax shot like everyone & we won't need to worry about these scenarios!

Shouldn't be having to wear masks in a state where there's no community cases and hasn't been for at least 3 weeks.
Feel free to take it up with the relevant authorities if it is causing you such an inconvenience.

Guess you don't need to wear a seat belt while driving when you haven't had a crash for 12m.

One is a law enacted by our elected representatives. The other is rule imposed by a health bureaucrat under state emergency legislation thst gives the police chief ultimate control over us. If you can't see the difference between that and having to sit down to drink a beer at the pub, then I'm surprised you manage to keep your internet on and device powered.

I guess seeing this is a boon for your industry you don't care about the others that have been and are still being forced to the wall. I wish I could develop myself a public service mentality too.
You think hospitals are happy we have covid? I can assure you it's a pain in the arse!

Do you think shutting down major Emergency Departments due to a covid patient, then having 30% of your staff in isolation makes maintaining services easy?

Do you think having to cancel & rebook Elective Surgery because of a lockdown is fun?

Do you think it's good to have staff shortages due to resources needed for covid testing & vaccination clinics?

Sure Pfizer's profits have doubled, but this has been a burden on the health system & many have gone the extra yard.

Meanwhile poor you have the inconvenience of having to wear a mask in crowded areas for a few weeks. My heart bleeds! Those of us working in a hospital environment have been wearing masks as part of normal covid conditions, but when I put i my mask every day I feel for you & Slippery that you have lost your freedoms by having to wear a mask in public.

I don't want to sound righteous but living in Victoria has meant I haven't seen the crows live since 2019. And I've worked in a mask for most of the last 18 months.
I'm sorry to say that if you cannot cope with wearing a mask while sitting on your backside watching a sporting match, you need to make a police report that someone has stolen your spine. There are AFL clubs for these types... Melbourne.
Rant over. Still luv ya all!

Shouldn't be having to wear masks in a state where there's no community cases and hasn't been for at least 3 weeks.

None that we know of.
And the border isn’t hard closed, people are still coming in and out of the state.
Wearing masks reduces the spread IF someone contagious is in the community.
A small inconvenience compared to the alternatives (no crowds/rampant covid).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to sound righteous but living in Victoria has meant I haven't seen the crows live since 2019. And I've worked in a mask for most of the last 18 months.
I'm sorry to say that if you cannot cope with wearing a mask while sitting on your backside watching a sporting match, you need to make a police report that someone has stolen your spine. There are AFL clubs for these types... Melbourne.
Rant over. Still luv ya all!
I’ve seen them three times this year in Vic?

Why am i not surprised you're having a whinge about this.

Why am I not surprised that you're lashing out at everyone over the Tex racist comment investigation. I could have provided a list of the rampant apologists that would be in there blaming everyone else for the process that's currently underway. Only 1 of your type surprised me by being rational and another massive hypocrite that comes down hard on anything social justice related that hasn't posted. You're funny.

You think hospitals are happy we have covid? I can assure you it's a pain in the arse!

Do you think shutting down major Emergency Departments due to a covid patient, then having 30% of your staff in isolation makes maintaining services easy?

Do you think having to cancel & rebook Elective Surgery because of a lockdown is fun?

Do you think it's good to have staff shortages due to resources needed for covid testing & vaccination clinics?

Sure Pfizer's profits have doubled, but this has been a burden on the health system & many have gone the extra yard.

Meanwhile poor you have the inconvenience of having to wear a mask in crowded areas for a few weeks. My heart bleeds! Those of us working in a hospital environment have been wearing masks as part of normal covid conditions, but when I put i my mask every day I feel for you & Slippery that you have lost your freedoms by having to wear a mask in public.

It's not just about masks, but carry on. Your industry now thrives and has even more resources thrown in it's direction. Yeh, how hard for the public servant having to cancel and re-book surgeries, I mean fancy having to turn up to work every day and do what you're actually paid to do. And leave that day knowing your job is still there in the morning. And fancy having to wear a mask around sick people in a clinical environment, you poor people in the health industry are certainly doing it tough. I'm sure all the people laid off and not earning money in other industries really feel for you having to do your job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back