Preview Changes: R22 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't suppose Rankine's ready?

Out: Jones (inj)
In: Pedlar

We're too banged up to beat Brissy I think, that game was bruising.

Brisbane will be coming back from perth after a late sunday game, probably squares it up.

You'd think Rankine and pedlar will come back in Jones, goes out and not sure on the other - I wouldn't be dropping Rachele.

Wasn't there an article in the Tiser about Rankine being surprisingly good and is aiming to be back for the Lions game.

Seems risky, but would be a massive in for us if he did.

Out
Jones inj Thilthorpe inj/rested Rachele

In
Cook Pedlar Himmelberg/Gollant

Sub
Berry/Sloane

Last edited:
Out
Jones inj Thilthorpe inj/rested Rachele

In
Cook Pedlar Himmelberg/Gollant

Not going to rest Rachele after he was just rested for two games

Next week is our GF, it’s the hardest game of our last 3 rounds, we need to play our most talented players no matter their form, hopefully with the big occasion the talent rises

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not going to rest Rachele after he was just rested for two games

Next week is our GF, it’s the hardest game of our last 3 rounds, we need to play our most talented players no matter their form, hopefully with the big occasion the talent rises

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not rest, drop.
He was terrible today but he’s been poor for quite a while before the suspension. You have to reward form and drop under-performers. It’s time.

There’s no way Rachele deserves to play next week. His poor discipline against GwS was embarrassing tbh, and his form in the month leading up was terrible. Now today he comes out and is far and away our 23rd best on the day. Bye.

Out:
Jones (inj), Rachele, Sloane

In:
Cook, Rankine

Sub:
Pedlar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachelle had no game for two weeks and no SANFL to go ro this weeķ. It was the correct call to play him. We should back him in for next week. Can't yo-yo players based on 1 bad game. Build some continuity.

Pedlar in for Jones.

Almost feel like Rankine should have 1 more week. Hamstrings can be nasty.

Only other changes based on injury.

Hopefully Borlase is not hit by the dreaded general and can have a decent recovery this week.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brisbane will be coming back from perth after a late sunday game, probably squares it up.

You'd think Rankine and pedlar will come back in Jones, goes out and not sure on the other - I wouldn't be dropping Rachele.

Rankine looked a fairly bad hammy. I highly doubt he plays. Even the Swans spoils be questionable I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There’s no way Rachele deserves to play next week. His poor discipline against GwS was embarrassing tbh, and his form in the month leading up was terrible. Now today he comes out and is far and away our 23rd best on the day. Bye.

Out:
Jones (inj), Rachele, Sloane

In:
Cook, Rankine

Sub:
Pedlar

No way Sloane gets dropped. Was arguably best on ground from when he came on.

Rankine looked a fairly bad hammy. I highly doubt he plays. Even the Swans spoils be questionable I reckon

Was sitting near me at the game and looked like he was moving pretty freely.

I reckon he's a sneaky chance, but I don't think he's worth risking.

No way Sloane gets dropped. Was arguably best on ground from when he came on.

Should stay sub, but was absolutely an underrated presence in that last quarter and a bit

I think it’s just Pedlar for Jones. If Rankine is good to play… well * knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back