Preview Changes: R22 vs North Melbourne, Saturday August 13, 1.40pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones, Smith, Dawson and Hinge alternating on wings and HB roles, with the 3 talls plus Parnell as the core back 4 and Hamill when he is fit. Means Doedee can play as a mid defender or go into the middle

This arrangement makes it hard for the likes of Scholl, Cook, and even Davis (I have actually liked Davis across HB the past couple of weeks) to break into the side, but it's good competition

Doedee comes in off the bench to play centre is how I would make it roll, but they will want to run with him as a 4th defender
Firstly has anyone ever seen him play midfield ? What says that he can play midfield ?

Also his height is the equivalent of Ryan Burton who has been playing on smalls , why don’t we trial him in Hamill role and see if he can take lots of marks on a smaller opponent

We need to find a role for both Worrell and Doedee in our best 22. I would prefer to use Worrell as the third tall defender and I believe the Dude has other strings to his bow.
Doedee takes Worrell's role, Worrell takes Dawson's role and Dawson moves to a wing where he should be. They are probably going to move Milera into Hamill's role or rejig our smalls.

Last edited:
Which quarter will Ben Cunnington run out of puff?

Why didn’t they just bring him back for the last round against Gold Coast in Melbourne?

JHF gets dropped this week and for the third time this year he doesn’t play against an Adelaide club.

Who the hell is making these decisions at North Melbourne?

Why didn’t they just bring him back for the last round against Gold Coast in Melbourne?

JHF gets dropped this week and for the third time this year he doesn’t play against an Adelaide club.

Looks like he is carrying for extra kilos as well.

I see that we're back to every second question in the Nicks press conference being about Crouch again. Let it go you muppets.

The skeptic in me would say that it’s because West Coast are unlikely to beat either Freo or Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever it is, we should send them a thank you - along with the trade papers

North will be happy at play him the following week, apparently ice baths over rule skill level down at North.
I hear Matt Crouch & Billy Frampton are huge fans of ice baths...

Let me guess, the journo asking used to play cricket?
Was a different one this week. Matt Turner from the Advertiser I think (the same one Port tried to get banned from Hinkley pressers).

That’s some new spin from club land

Why would a club even admit that?

Just say he's out of form and not meeting the benchmarks.

* me they are amateurs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back