Preview Changes: R22 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Who have we brought in that’s underdone? Which senior players do we have left to bring in?
Gov is underdone. Otten hasn't had much of the ball lately. Mackay is underdone

Gov is underdone. Otten hasn't had much of the ball lately. Mackay is underdone
Mackay played last week.
Gov played sanfl last week.
Otten has played how many sanfl games in a row?

This nonsense that we are tanking because we are bringing in first choice players instead of kids is nonsense, that’s what we always do, unless you think we’ve tanked for 2 years running.

Sometimes I think you guys just post because you want to be seen to supporting the club, no matter how odd your argument is.

Mackay played last week.

This nonsense that we are tanking because we are bringing in first choice players instead of kids is nonsense, that’s what we always do, unless you think we’ve tanked for 2 years running.

Sometimes I think you guys just post because you want to be seen to supporting the club, no matter how odd your argument is.
They're still underdone. Gov not ready for AFL after nearly 3 months out.

Mackay played last week.

And I'm not supporting the club. Not suggesting we're tanking. Just answering your question about which players are underdone.

:huh:
We play players underdone or bring them back too early when we are fighting for spots in the 8.
It's one of the things that gets brought up a lot.

We wrecked our Captain all year, sent him for a mini pre-season, cancelled that in a panic to rush him back. Did it with other players as always.
Don't look for this as a point to show the club are doing the "right" or smart thing and it will make us better off draft pick wise.

Who has come in on the back of injuries?
We’ve done that all year Jenny! That’s what we do!! Have you not watched our selections? We always go for the experienced senior player no matter if they are underdone or carrying injuries and that’s partly why we are in this mess. We brought McGovern straight back in after 8 weeks when the season was on the line, were we tanking then?

For you to think that this is some sign of tanking, I want what you are smoking.

They're still underdone. Gov not ready for AFL after nearly 3 months out.
And I'm not supporting the club. Not suggesting we're tanking. Just answering your question about which players are underdone.
You didn’t need to actually post anything, you’ve done it in an attempt to somehow validate her point.

You didn’t need to actually post anything, you’ve done it in an attempt to somehow validate her point.
No. I've answered the question you asked. Don't try to read more into it. Gov is underdone. I don't think they should have played him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mackay played last week.

Otten isnt first, 2nd or 3rd choice..... he is literally the only sort of key defender we have left

Otten isnt first, 2nd or 3rd choice..... he is literally the only sort of key defender we have left
If they were tanking they would have played Fog down back, that’s my point. Otten is first choice in terms of choosing a kid or going safe.

In all fairness Otten is the only talk defender left standing. He had to come in.
Himmelberg could play as a key defender on Brown... so was he the emergency encouragement award, where we never intended to play him...

If they were tanking they would have played Fog down back, that’s my point. Otten is first choice in terms of choosing a kid or going safe.
The kid is cooked for the year, no drama playing Otten at all. Even more so when you consider Fogarty should never play in defence for the AFL side

Want to win this and Carlton heavily. 100 point wins. Remind the rest of the league how good we can be. Seasons done. Go hard then have a holiday.

No! We can go past Essendon with this scenario. Reminding the rest of the league "how good" we are, would be a fatuous exercise, and would probably annoy and frustrate the BF denizens more than any other scenario.

The Don is a very smart man. I still hold a smidgen of hope that Don will place some players in some (cough) 'experimental' positions.

For example: Gov back, Doedee on ball or forward, Gallucci on the ball, Milera on the ball, etc.

Funny how we've been told by the club and those who think they can do no wrong, that the hamstring and other similar injuries stopped earlier in the year when they reviewed it a bit.
Yet it's still been another hamstring, and another, and then a twist of abductor, and adductor and a....

We can not move up. We can not move down.

Essendon are 4 points and 6.2% in front of us.

And Fremantle are 8 premiership points behind with a trip to Geelong.

Lets put it this way. We play himmelburg, Murphy, Davis and Poholke and we win, how good will the fans feel about going into summer? Losing won’t change anything but willing will give tomorrow a level of excitement and purpose.

Yet, as expected we have a very senior side and if we lose; all summer the level of dejection will be at an all time low. Winning is expected, losing will just suck.

I agree with your strategy, but not your maths MF.

If we win we can finish above Essendon and North. We'll be equal on points with one match to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back