Preview Changes: R22 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

People arguing McGovern vs Otten in defense ignoring the obvious, that both of them are going to play in defense, because Cheney was already out suspended as well
Cheney is playing.

WTF are you talking about?

People arguing McGovern vs Otten in defense ignoring the obvious, that both of them are going to play in defense, because Cheney was already out suspended as well
Otten is a better option than Himmelberg if we were in the finals hunt.

Given we should be preparing for next year, we are short-sighted not playing EH.

No issue playing Otten, but should be in ruck to rest up Jacobs who is more than cooked.

No I would still play Otten defence, McGovern to spend time in defence but I doubt he would make a good lock down defender. Should rested Jacobs to get Himmelberg in.

I hope that the BF faction whinging that we are not tanking, based on selection, will refrain from whinging about players' performances on GBU after we lose tomorrow! That privilege should be reserved for those who want us to win. ;)

I will be on the hope to lose train.

However I reserve my right to whinge about players performances if we win, I can see MacKay getting his first 3 vote Brownlow game to * us up (win)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be on the hope to lose train.

However I reserve my right to whinge about players performances if we win, I can see MacKay getting his first 3 vote Brownlow game to **** us up (win)
Now you are just being stupid

I’m looking forward to Dougie’s hospital handballs and Mackay’s run/carry then kick it straight to the opposition (or a 3v1).
They'll both be dazzling tomorrow. A game where we don't need to win will bring out their best.

They'll both be dazzling tomorrow. A game where we don't need to win will bring out their best.
I dont think Dougy has it in him anymore.

I want Don to say "Cmon mate, we need the REAL David Mackay today"

Tanking confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back