Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly - what in the fu** are they thinking?

At times it almost feels as if they're deliberately trolling us, like:

"* you season ticket cucks, you'll eat the bowl of s**t that we're serving and you'll ******* applaud when we put the sign on the big screen because we ******* run this club. What's that? You voice displeasure? Have another Douglas game. Someone boo'ed at the game? Just for that we're dropping O'Brien. Sit the * down, shut the * up, and hand over your money"

It's the best explanation for this years events that I've been able to come up with yet.

So why play him?
To worry the opposition & keep them guessing

i6JqI0Y.gif

The ultimate troll would be the Bulldogs capitulating so we make the finals and nothing changes because all our KPIs would be instantly met

We'll win, then Port will win by more.

Crows: well, we did everything in our control, we ended our last game in the 8. Can't control everything. Really good year, peaked at the right itme.

Dougie just said he was told he was getting delisted 2 weeks ago, so why has he been playing as best 22 for the last month?

I wonder if the pick swap is having any effect on our selections? We're going all out for 8th spot, and the coaches don't trust youth. The rebuild's not allowed to officially start untill 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob isn't some skinny 18 year old I don't buy the he's beaten up line
I do.

First year as a full time ruck in the AFL is different to running a fat Balderstone around the park. Didn't play that much last year either.

However if he is being rested then don't pick him and leave him home.

I wonder if the pick swap is having any effect on our selections? We're going all out for 8th spot, and the coaches don't trust youth. The rebuild's not allowed to officially start untill 2020.
It shouldn't, it matters little where we finish really.

We get pick 3 for whatever it is we gave up.

10 goal loss and they can't even drop anyone on the Thursday. So pathetic.

Guess they've conceded season is over giving farewell games to sauce Dougie and Otten. Meh i don't care. Bring on 2020.
I'm in two minds about 2020.

With a fit list and reported happy pre-season I was particularly bullish about us for this season. We should have been challenging for the flag, with the annus horribillis last year behind us, yet here we are.

I don't know whether to be excited by the prospect of change, or terrified things will stay the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back