Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Was also given far more opportunities. ROB spent more time getting cold either on the bench or full forward. It's like they were trying to run him out of form.
Or he is carrying something and shouldn't have played.

In which case that's even worse than what they did. Can't improve your ruck craft when playing hurt or fit and on the bench

I thought our board was melting with Trengove being omitted and the risk that Tex will transform into Lockett for a day, but it's Chernobyl over here:oops:

What will your defensive match ups likely be?
Naughton - Talia
Schache - Keath
Lloyd - ??
Dale - ??

Any others will be rotating mids really

What's really funny is that none of the midfielders involved in last Saturday's debacle were dropped.

They need to be investigated by the AFL's integrity department. It's borderline matchfixing.

Watch Jacobs smash Tim English and then get a contract extension (like Otten at the end of last year). It's how we roll.

fu** this Club.

I hope we get absolutely belted.

Murphy plays all year (WHY) and is finally dropped?

Riley Knight - why?

Reilly O'Brien - we were told he was being rested; now we've dropped him. This is a disgrace - he has been one of the only shining lights for the year, and we've managed to fu** that up as well!!

Keath and Greenwood - what's the deal? Why not selected, then back in for one match?

Otten, Douglas and Jacobs - all will be gone next year - WHY ARE THEY PLAYING IN THIS MATCH?

Honestly, this is a joke - they're clueless dickheads.
This needs to be tweeted to AFC

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought our board was melting with Trengove being omitted and the risk that Tex will transform into Lockett for a day, but it's Chernobyl over here:oops:

What will your defensive match ups likely be?
Naughton - Talia
Schache - Keath
Lloyd - ??
Dale - ??

Any others will be rotating mids really

Defensive match ups ???? We will be guarding space.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keath and Greenwood is a fairwell match. Both gone. Tbh the Afl should be investigating us for this selection. It is ******* scandalous. Playing Otten, Douglas and Jacob's in a match we can technically qualify for finals is beyond words. A club should always play their best team even if it means nothing.

Team we should have gone with:
Brown Talia Kelly
Milera Keath Laird
Seedsman Sloane Jones
Walker Fogarty Gallucci
Betts Berg Stengle

ROB BCrouch MCrouch

Greenwood Butts Mackay Davis
Otten is the travelling emergency....

fu** this Club.

I hope we get absolutely belted.

Murphy plays all year (WHY) and is finally dropped?

Riley Knight - why?

Reilly O'Brien - we were told he was being rested; now we've dropped him. This is a disgrace - he has been one of the only shining lights for the year, and we've managed to fu** that up as well!!

Keath and Greenwood - what's the deal? Why not selected, then back in for one match?

Otten, Douglas and Jacobs - all will be gone next year - WHY ARE THEY PLAYING IN THIS MATCH?

Honestly, this is a joke - they're clueless dickheads.

Dogs are the worst (or best if you want to lose) possible match up for us right now. Fast ball movement and big bodied midfield in incredible form. We've won 2 games since the byes - GC snd the Saints at home. This is going to be an almighty thumping. I'm looking forward to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back