Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

ROB’s field kicking is pretty good.
Can be yeah, he's either very good or really bad.

If he can have a career as good as Sauce then we will have some good times ahead.

You must be watching a different ROB as the Adelaide one struggles to hit a drop punt.
His field kicking is usually OK. His kicking for goal sets new standards for cringeworthiness. The spectators on the 50m arc have more chance of catching the ball than those behind the goals - and that's when he's kicking from 20m dead in front!

His field kicking is usually OK. His kicking for goal sets new standards for cringeworthiness. The spectators on the 50m arc have more chance of catching the ball than those behind the goals - and that's when he's kicking from 20m dead in front!

Am i living in bizzaro land where ROB can actually kick the ball with accuracy? I cringe whenever he gets the ball besides a tap out. Not saying we should play Jacobs ahead of him as that is all kinds of stupid but at least his field kicking was decent.

If hawks win and we can’t make the 8, we better be giving Jones plenty of midfield time

We will remain a mathematic chance due to percentage. We'd have to smash the Dogs, but mathematic chances are all we need to see Douglas in the middle

If hawks win and we can’t make the 8, we better be giving Jones plenty of midfield time
anigif_sub-buzz-6471-1490312526-5.gif

How much do Adelaide have to win by to overtake Hawthorn on percentage?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best wishes.
You can still deny the Dogs finals.
Hawks' comfortable win with a percentage buffer will plant a seed of doubt in the Dogs' minds.
Must target Dunkley and Macrae.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back