robboaustralia

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
Crows probably revert to 2017 mode and win by 40 and we be like...

pPhyAv5t9V8djyRFJH.gif

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not much to get from this game but I am curious to see who we'll roll as our 2nd ruck because going forward it won't be Jenkins from the looks of things and with Otten retiring and us unlikely to go dual ruck again (we can only hope) then someone will have to step up into this role.

Keath I'm guessing will get it? Kind of an issue for us going forward too, I suppose Himmelberg but I can't see how he works long term either as long as Lynch remains on our list as Fog/Tex/Lynch/Himmelberg is too tall/we lose too much defensive pressure with too many of them.

Jul 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not much to get from this game but I am curious to see who we'll roll as our 2nd ruck because going forward it won't be Jenkins from the looks of things and with Otten retiring and us unlikely to go dual ruck again (we can only hope) then someone will have to step up into this role.

Keath I'm guessing will get it? Kind of an issue for us going forward too, I suppose Himmelberg but I can't see how he works long term either as long as Lynch remains on our list as Fog/Tex/Lynch/Himmelberg is too tall/we lose too much defensive pressure with too many of them.
Anyone relying on Himmelberg will be disappointed, t this point even a bad day JJ is better than Berg. Can't take a contested mark, limited presence, I don't hold much hope for him

Apsaalooke

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Best wishes.
You can still deny the Dogs finals.
Hawks' comfortable win with a percentage buffer will plant a seed of doubt in the Dogs' minds.
Must target Dunkley and Macrae.
We don’t tag when it matters let alone when it doesn’t

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I will be livid if we belt the Doggies tomorrow.

Tells me our guys (players and coaches) are mentally weak and can perform once the expectation of performance is removed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If we win tomorrow it will be because we’ve changed our game plan to an attacking one whilst we chase a huge win

The begging by Hawthorn backers is reminiscent of Pittspuke begging the Browns to win last game last season.

Perhaps if you done more all season you wouldn’t need to beg

Screw you :)

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone relying on Himmelberg will be disappointed, t this point even a bad day JJ is better than Berg. Can't take a contested mark, limited presence, I don't hold much hope for him
Yeah I'm neither here nor there about him yet but typically it's a tall in the forward line that chips in for some ruck minutes and Tex/Fog aren't capable of that. So it's either him, bring in a different tall forward or we start to look at defenders such as Keath who mightn't even be on the list next season either.

It's not super important but someone needs to go in there when ROB needs a rest. Maybe CEY?

Doctor B

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
******* lift tomorrow you useless hacks

No chance. Doggies are paying $3.50 over 40 plus, load up.

The teams we've beaten this year are Gold Coast x 2, Saint x 2, Freo, Sydney, just scraped in against Melbourne, an injury ravaged Richmond and GWS at AO.

Back