Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Major stuff up from wce. Shades of us at home against them 2016. Looks like 11th for us if we don't get up tomorrow which is more than likely.

Best wishes.
You can still deny the Dogs finals.
Hawks' comfortable win with a percentage buffer will plant a seed of doubt in the Dogs' minds.
Must target Dunkley and Macrae.

What do you mean when you say, “target”? We play our way, opponents are just 18 players on the field to us, we pay no attention to how they go about it.

What do you mean when you say, “target”? We play our way, opponents are just 18 players on the field to us, we pay no attention to how they go about it.
Apparently we've brought Hugh in to run with Bont...... which I doubt

Today is really a free hit for us. A win and we still won't play finals (as we are not winning by the 13 + goals or so we need to overtake hawthorn's %. So it actually would be nice to see the players have a real dip and maybe jag a win and push carlton 's pick from us further back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Major stuff up from wce. Shades of us at home against them 2016. Looks like 11th for us if we don't get up tomorrow which is more than likely.

That 2016 loss was a lot worse for us than last night was for WC. At least they took their chance and won it all last year. But Adelaide get way less chances. 2016 EF = even though we won with a masterful display I thought our season was wasted. Was an empty feeling. I was proud in 2017, this team was so hungry and motivated and the Grand Final may have been a different result if they were more prepared for Richmond's raging game plan.

Even mind altering drugs couldn't show me the pattern of thinking that gifted Jacobs and Douglas a game this afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back