Preview Changes: R3 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally hope we keep losing. Only way nicks will get the f outta this club.
That ship has sailed now..all losing will do is get us a better draft pick at years end. Nicks is under no pressure to perform in the coaches box now and get it right.

He says we need more speed through the middle yet he instructed the side to kick long down the line last week. I have lost all faith in his ability to coach now that sides have put in a bit of work on us

Not sure how you drop berry at this point to at least see what he can do and keep dross in like Murphy.

But I've given up letting these sorts of questions bothere anymore...

My comment on selection is borlase has not done much wrong so far and deserves his spot in the side. Others have made suitable comment on the other selection and who seems to have a gold pass

So we wanted an extra winger… since we are so intent on retaining Smith why not play him wing (where he played his best football last year) and let nankervis cover half back.

At least the extra winger suggests Soligo is playing centre?
Just as likely Nicks doesn’t know there’s only 2 wings on the ground.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nank is best 22 and I don't understand why he is not ahead of Murphy and McHenry in the pecking order.

Also when are they actually going to give Dowling a chance to prove he's a better option than others in the team?

Nick's is now terrified of losing it'll be seniors only for the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back