Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You could invest in a chromecast ($50-100), Telstra TV or Apple TV.

Otherwise if you can hook your laptop/computer to your TV via HDMI, you can watch Kayo through a browser.
Thanks. Actually have a telstra TV box in a cupboard from a previous TV. Didn't even think of that - so used to using the built in software. Cheers.

Don't be a tight arse and just buy yourself whatever box is required. We've got at least half a dozen Telstra TVs. Never leave home (for an overnight trip) without one. And if you forget, you buy another.
Thanks

So, I have just seen that this game is on delayed telecast. I'd pay the 60 bucks for the telstra Kayo deal, but Kayo don't have an app for our TV, and restrict screen sharing. Would anyone have any ideas about the best way to watch with this TV:

LG GX 65 inch with Gallery Design 4K Smart Self-Lit OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ®

Cheers!
Given you have a $4000 TV it's probably worth getting a Chromecast as others have said, at the very least.

So, I have just seen that this game is on delayed telecast. I'd pay the 60 bucks for the telstra Kayo deal, but Kayo don't have an app for our TV, and restrict screen sharing. Would anyone have any ideas about the best way to watch with this TV:

Cheers!
Do you have an Apple TV? And iPad / iPhone?

Cheers!

I’ve had Apple TV for a while, can confirm it’s a good product. Makes it really easy to add apps like Kayo with minimum of fuss.

I was trying to find the Kayo app on my folks Samsung TV, which is only a few years old, and no dice. Gonna have to get them an Apple TV too.

Pretty piss poor from Kayo, but they are Foxtel afterall.

Has anybody in history ever had a good customer service experience with Foxtel?

Don't be a tight arse and just buy yourself whatever box is required. We've got at least half a dozen Telstra TVs. Never leave home (for an overnight trip) without one. And if you forget, you buy another.
Lmao. Dude is running a GX OLED, one of the best TVs you can get, and you're calling him a tightass.

Apple TV is better than a chrome cast
It is, but it's also more expensive.

Personally I use an Nvidia Shield. It's the best box I've found and is superior to the Apple TV as it has better video and audio format support

I have a B7 OLED hooked up to my PC so I run Kayo through the browser. Works pretty well but this solution wouldn't help people with their TV in the lounge. I can vouch for Chromecast being a good cheap option though. I bought one for my Dad to hook up to his old ass LED and it works pretty well.

I won't buy Apple products. They're too overpriced.

It’s worth it. Better picture and chrome cast is choppy.
Is it choppy with Kayo? It's always been smooth when I've used it through chrome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve had Apple TV for a while, can confirm it’s a good product. Makes it really easy to add apps like Kayo with minimum of fuss.

I was trying to find the Kayo app on my folks Samsung TV, which is only a few years old, and no dice. Gonna have to get them an Apple TV too.

Pretty piss poor from Kayo, but they are Foxtel afterall.

Has anybody in history ever had a good customer service experience with Foxtel?
Nope. Not even the cancelling experience is as joyful as it should be. They make it near on impossible.

...or will David Mackay replace Sloane?

Back