Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely Worrell needs to make a debut. He looked white hot in the trial game.

I also would not be against switching Frampton for Thilthorpe. Had a dirty game, but our SANFL team is going to be really bad whilst we have the injury list we have. Whereas, our AFL team side is on at the moment. Not exactly a form pick per se, more parachuting a kid out of a bad situation and into a good one whilst we have a good situation to offer.

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’m not changing Frampton. Not a fan. But don’t mess with what’s working for Tex. Don’t mess with what’s working in the forward line in general.

Feel like this North game comes at the worst possible time. We switched off in the first. Hopefully this game doesn’t have us get too carried away too soon.

No changes. Including Crouch.

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Frampton :( has hands like concrete --- OUT --- not to be re-selected until:
--- he can mark
--- he learns how to kick.

I'm not against Frampton going out, but I don't really mind if he's still in the side either

Either way, I would LOVE to see Worrell next week, but I don't know who comes out
I'd consider "resting" Luke Brown to bring in Worrell

Kelly saved himself although ultimately is not a long term player

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Frampton - good depth, not first choice, Tilthorpe I reckon.

Murphy / Rowe - need more from both of them; wouldn't mind seeing Newchurch, probably Murphy goes out, give Rowe some more time.

Lynch - would consider for Fogarty.

Really want to see Jones in the side, and given an easy money type role; but him on the wing and tell him to focus on attacking. We need to get this kid up and running.

Kezza86

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Frampton - good depth, not first choice, Tilthorpe I reckon.

Murphy / Rowe - need more from both of them; wouldn't mind seeing Newchurch, probably Murphy goes out, give Rowe some more time.

Lynch - would consider for Fogarty.

Really want to see Jones in the side, and given an easy money type role; but him on the wing and tell him to focus on attacking. We need to get this kid up and running.
Newchurch is along way from playing a game.

Worrell - Brown or Kelly managed.
Thilthorpe - Frampton as may as well look to the future.
Fogarty - Lynch, but play him some time on ball. Lynch has has w quiet ones.

B: McPherson, Butts, Worrell
HB: Smith, Doedee, Hamill
C: Sholl, Sloane, Seedsman
HF: Schoenberg, Walker, Murphy
F: Rowe, Thilthorpe, McAdam
R: O'Brien, Keays, Laird
I: Kelly/Brown, Fogarty, McHenry, Berry

PsychoG

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
I really want to see Fog play in this team. Has had 2 good showings as a big bodied mid/forward in a row at SANFL level and you just feel that he's the kind of player who will feed off the energy of this young, hungry side.

Give him a run in Lynch's role, he looks cooked.

Aug 17, 2009
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
out --Murphy
in -- Hately
Would love to see Worrell but not sure who goes out maybe ther sub but dont like idea of .
McHenry was terrible until last qtr where did a couple of things to get another game.
Frampton is competing well and as nobody putting their hand up so get another game.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
After a win like that, it seems silly to suggest that someone should be dropped.

MAYBE Murphy to sub, Murray to SANFL and Worrall into the 22. Berry is doing a lot of Murphy's pressure work already, so that could work.

But they're not going to want to deflate this momentum through unneeded changes.

Back