Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks mentioned weather it was right to debut someone as the sub so he must be real close.

Wonder what Muarry does this week? Does he go back to the SANFL or is he the Sub again?
He'll go back to the SANFL, I'd expect Mackay to sub if he's fit.

I'd hate a debut vest wearer, just makes no sense.

So Tom Lynch is the absolute best in the AFL at his role.

How did all the MENSA candidates who wanted him dropped respond to that?
I mentioned Lynch wasn't moving like his normal self & was ridiculed by the likes of yourself... & the club come out & mention he has a toe injury. Guess some of us do watch more closely than others... ;)

We should continue our policy of resting injured players... particularly as we are in rebuild mode & playing the wooden spooners.

Yet Frampton can take a mark?
* me Kane... you really have a thing for the Berg at the moment havent you...

he’s playing utterly horrid football. just terrible. and at the same time looks disinterested and sooky as if he has a chip on his shoulder over not being picked for the AFL side... have you not watched a second of our trial matches or last weeks SANFL game?.. go and watch them again... he is literally one of the worst players in the squad at the moment. the top ups are providing more than him.

if your replacing frampton its with RT... Berg barely deserves his spot in the SANFL side at the moment.

fu** me Kane... you really have a thing for the Berg at the moment havent you...

he’s playing utterly horrid football. just terrible. and at the same time looks disinterested and sooky as if he has a chip on his shoulder over not being picked for the AFL side... have you not watched a second of our trial matches or last weeks SANFL game?.. go and watch them again... he is literally one of the worst players in the squad at the moment. the top ups are providing more than him.

if your replacing frampton its with RT... Berg barely deserves his spot in the SANFL side at the moment.
No, I picked Thilthorpe as my in this week!

Wouldn't get a better opportunity against the spooners.

Given Thilthorpe has been named in the sanfl but Berg hasn't, then next best is to bring him in for Frampton... who i don't see why we are persisting with in rebuild mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Thilthorpe has been named in the sanfl but Berg hasn't, then next best is to bring him in for Frampton... who i don't see why we are persisting with in rebuild mode.
i dont really care much for either berg or frampton.. both are just bench warming until RT gets fit and in form. I see absolutely no reason to rush this either.

once he is fit and in form, RT is in, and Frampton and berg can fight it out in the SANFL as nothing more than depth.

but at the moment.. berg stinks.. his form and attitude is putrid. so Frampton it is.

Himmelberg hasn't been named in the SANFL because he's obviously the contingency tall player if a tall doesn't get up through sickness or whatever prior to the game.

Maybe Berry as sub if we feel like he needs management ?? I hope not.

Maybe Berry as sub if we feel like he needs management ?? I hope not.
I wouldn't be against making Hamill the sub for a match - give him a possible opportunity to rest the ankle. Gives Worrell the chance to showcase himself for a full match

Can't think of anyone in the 22 who might be suitable otherwise. I wouldn't want Berry or Schoenberg as the sub

Hi All

Looking to taking my son to the Freo game next week, but only standing room is available.

Does anyone know if there are unallocated seats available at the moment (like the old General Admission)?

Thanks

Back