Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is the case, it’s incredibly poor list management. Taking a chance that someone playing a full game today may need to be subbed in to an AFL game 5 minutes into the contest tomorrow is bordering on ridiculous.

I suspect Lynch passed all fitness tests prior to the SANFL first bounce which gave the go-ahead for Worrell to have a run today.

No. It was clear from Kelly on AA that the 23 were the 22 and if they lost Lynch the 23rd would play and they'd run the gauntlet on the player they flew over late to be the sub. He very clearly stated that it's more important to get the development game in the 2s than it is to have a super sub that might not even take the field.

Our injured senior players don't have the best track record of putting the team ahead of themself.

agreed, but the coaches have the ultimate say. If the players are making the wrong call, it's their responsibility to act. They've never acted, not to this day at least. Hopefully the new crew aren't as moronic as the old.

If this is the case, it’s incredibly poor list management. Taking a chance that someone playing a full game today may need to be subbed in to an AFL game 5 minutes into the contest tomorrow is bordering on ridiculous.

I suspect Lynch passed all fitness tests prior to the SANFL first bounce which gave the go-ahead for Worrell to have a run today.

Also, I'd be very wary about referring to a decision solely regarding this week's 4 points as "list management". These 2 things are not always the same.

Fog as Sub could make quite an impact. Only playing 3 quarters or are half of footy would negate his fitness issues.

I don't think it's ideal for his development, especially if he doesn't end up playing at all. But it could be interesting.

I'm among the first to criticise, but I think it's highly unlikely that Fog is sub and Mackay replaces Sloane. If this is the case then even hey shorty will admit defeat in our ongoing battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm among the first to criticise, but I think it's highly unlikely that Fog is sub and Mackay replaces Sloane. If this is the case then even hey shorty will admit defeat in our ongoing battle.

Fogarty is on the interchange and Mackay is on the emergency list with Jones, Himmelberg, and Murray, per the teams on the AFL site

Are players able to play SANFL then be sub? They're not allowed to play sanfl if they played as sub, but did they disallow the other way around?

Yes, they're allowed to? Or, yes, they disallowed it?
Yes, they can play afl after playing sanfl... but not the other way around, even if player no minutes as the sub.

Yes. They (Telstra/Fox) wanted to charge me $300 for their ancient set top box which I’d discarded already because it was seriously obsolete, when I switched the account to a new address. I told them if they charged me anything at all for that useless piece of rubbish or for simply changing the account to a new address, then I’d never deal with Fox or Telstra ever again and that I was a $450 per month customer. My exact words were “you do the maths and get back to me”

No extra charges, and shift of account to new address for free, which at the time was going to be a ridiculous price. 😆

So sometimes you can have a win.

Back