ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
So, I have just seen that this game is on delayed telecast. I'd pay the 60 bucks for the telstra Kayo deal, but Kayo don't have an app for our TV, and restrict screen sharing. Would anyone have any ideas about the best way to watch with this TV:

LG GX 65 inch with Gallery Design 4K Smart Self-Lit OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ®

Cheers!
Set up Kayo on a laptop or PC and use your TV as the Monitor.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
To whom? Who would want him seriously? He struggles to have an impact at the lower level. I'm very disappointed in him. Can't see him making it TBO.
He'll make it.

People at footy clubs look at things a little bit more in depth than you and I. Had a positive impact today

Alwaysacrow

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
He'll make it.

People at footy clubs look at things a little bit more in depth than you and I. Had a positive impact today
I saw he had a good 2nd half today, good signs I guess but he'll have to do a fair bit more than that to make his way into the afl team I'd say.

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
meh, can't melt too much at this. But I was hoping for Frampton to be flicked for RT. One day...
The joy at Fogarty's inclusion is justified and he'll get 2-4 weeks (Sloane injury time) to force someone else out when Sloane is fit again. I hope he makes it, this time.
I do not like the message sent re: Frampton's re-selection ie "You can have two bad games and even be worst-on-ground in the second bad game, but you'll be retained as part of a winning side. You prosper, on the back of your teammates' good form".
If I was Worrell or Thilthorpe, I'd be spewing.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
The joy at Fogarty's inclusion is justified and he'll get 2-4 weeks (Sloane injury time) to force someone else out when Sloane is fit again. I hope he makes it, this time.
I do not like the message sent re: Frampton's re-selection ie "You can have two bad games and even be worst-on-ground in the second bad game, but you'll be retained as part of a winning side. You prosper, on the back of your teammates' good form".
For starters there's no way Worrell comes in ti replace Frampton after training with the defenders all pre-season and in every trial game and his 2 SANFL games.
And neither Thilthorpe or Himmelberg have done anything in the 2 SANFL games they've played that's close to getting a call up to AFL unless Billy stinks it up big time tomorrow or we cop an injury

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Agree it's not a good statement to retain Frampton. Tbh it's not a good statement to play him in the first place. The problem is that Thilthorpe is not ready and Himmelberg is going through the motions even though he is a better player than Frampton. Frampton will be out of the team soon imo. Walkers performances are carrying him but if Walker drops off the spotlight will be directed his way.

The real question is who will be coming out for Pedlar? Will debut for us next week or the following week imo. Would debut him against Freo at home.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
The misfiring midfielder, the tweener we don't know what to do with, and the invisible key defender, so many embattled former first round picks to choose from this week.
Oh dear Wabbit at least you should be happy with not having to see a Crouch on the park 🤣

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
You would hope so as North are likely the worst AFL side seen over the last 20years.

People say this about someone every year, so I look forward to seeing how bad they actually are

I can't recall having a genuine centre square player who can break the lines like Pedlar since Dangerfield.

if he can kick he’s already better

Back