Preview Changes: R5 2021 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
I think this is finally the week they’ll drop Frampton, Berg likely will come in, would prefer RT though.

If it was me I’d play Worrell for Kelly, but the Coaches seem to be infatuated with what Kelly brings, for the life of me I can’t see it.

Still feel our defense is too short. Butts, Doedee and Kelly lacks that second true KPD.

Kelly sucks so he's an obvious out, but do we bring in Worrell for him who isn't really a stopper? Or do we bring in Worrell and someone like Murray?

In: TT, Hately, Worrall
Out: Frampton, McHenry, Kelly/Hamill (depends if Hamill needs a rest)

Frampton's papers should be stamped, McHenry needs to be dropped after that performance. His papers aren't stamped yet but he needs to work on his discipline. I love some aggression but he goes overboard.

blitzen666

Debutant
Sep 20, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, New York Giants
bring in a pure mid to try and fill the sloane void think we were missing that today. Hately? Pedlar?

TRP1996

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
For the love of God, drop Frampton. McHenry undisciplined also and didn't offer much in the way of positives.

I continue to not like Lynch, despite his mythical status as The Elite Connector. Kelly was back to being Kelly, also.

Ins: Berg/TT/Inanimate Carbon Rod for Frampton, Worrell for Kelly, Hately or something for McHenry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
Even thought we finished strong, still don't think we can have Tex, Fog, Frampton and Lynch in the same team.

However I'd love to see TT in for Frampton this week.

Yep, agree 100%, It’s harsh but I’d drop Fog, Yeah he kicked 3 goals, but had zero influence in general play and provides less than zero forward pressure, all this talk of turning him into a part time mid is just that, talk. Until Walker is injured or his form demands he be dropped Fog doesn’t seem to have a role in this team.

Jul 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Worrell for Kelly as he was back to Kelly of old

Hately for McHenry, do we really need McAdam, McHenry, Murphy and Rowe. If they don't want to drop that formula then bring in Newchurch for McHenry

Frampton for Berg

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
In:
Pedlar(even if he can only run out 3quarters) Worrell Himmelberg/Thilthorpe
Out:
Frampton Lynch/Kelly McHenry

Anyone who wants Hately in over Pedlar do yourself a favour and watch yesterday.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yep, agree 100%, It’s harsh but I’d drop Fog, Yeah he kicked 3 goals, but had zero influence in general play and provides less than zero forward pressure, all this talk of turning him into a part time mid is just that, talk. Until Walker is injured or his form demands he be dropped Fog doesn’t seem to have a role in this team.
No way, we need a marking forward other than Walker. That's not Frampton or Lynch

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Unchanged.. back the boys in.

But, seriously, some terrible football played by many in the team today in those first three quarters..

lynch, Kelly, frampton, mcadam, mcpherson, Rowe, Berry, Mc Henry, ROB, Murphy and a few others either did some ridiculously dumb things, had terrible skill errors or did very little at all.. but they all came together in the last quarter and as a team completely dominated.

it makes it hard to choose which ones to drop... half a dozen to a dozen of them should be based on the first three quarters.. but they all lifted in the last.

would maybe like to see Kelly swapped out for Worrell.. frampton for TT but certainly not for Himmelburg who is even worse at the moment, seriously putrid.

is it time for Berry to have a rest?.. maybe.. maybe not.. I’d keep him in for another..

love ROB... but * me he is such a dumb footballer.. how many times is he gonna take a great relieving mark only to quickly handball it on to an unsuspecting team mate whos running nearby and has 2 or 3 opposition players ready to pounce on them.. he does it so often its getting ridiculous.

May 26, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
What???!!! He kicked three, should have had 4 and he doesn’t have a role??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back