Game Day R5 v Fremantle @ 5/4/20 12.35pm Metricon: Honorable loss the order of the day, kids played well.

Today's result?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no ******* idea WHAT he was told! I swear to god I was going to go full Lindy if he hand passed one more time to someone (generally his brother) who had an opponent on top of them. He seemed to not do it from that point.. or I lost interest. 🤷‍♀️

It was just a bit of ribbing for the told to kick when Matt wasn't around comment earlier in the week ;)

I agreed, I lost months of life-expectancy every time he sold someone into trouble with his handball. The Smith one, sheesh!

I have no ******* idea WHAT he was told! I swear to god I was going to go full Lindy if he hand passed one more time to someone (generally his brother) who had an opponent on top of them. He seemed to not do it from that point.. or I lost interest. 🤷‍♀️
This is one of Matt Crouch's and Laird's biggest issues. They call for the ball whether they are in a position to receive it or not. It's purely about building stats and nothing to do with what is best for the team.
Compare to Sloane who will often run past a player and tell them not to give it to him. Matt Crouch has never done this in his life.

It's purely selfish and greedy.

Club shouldn't care less what fans think if they know a decision is for the betterment of the club. Fans generally shut the hell up when premierships occur. They actually have trust in a well run club. Our fans are the root of the clubs problems. We weren't a genuine flag contender in 2018. Tbh I never thought we were a genuine chance in 2017. We beat no one of quality away from home. That does not make a premiership team.
What was the away record of the 2017 Premiers?

This is why I feel for Nicks
The players got what they wanted with her revolt and subsequent reviews that got rid of Pyke, Campo and Birdbrain

Nicks comes in wanting to turn things around you can see he wants it... then they just sh*t on him from a great height

The players aren't happy just getting rid of the footy dept.
They're going for the jugular, they are trying to clear out the Board as well.

Back