Preview Changes: R6 2021 v Hawthorn in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
Coaching staff have played this perfectly, we can’t bring in anyone from the SANFL, everyone had a stinker yesterday against the best team in the comp. Can’t bring in Hatley or Murray, they didn’t play this week so will need to go back and build fitness. This all leads to only one thing

UNCHANGED baby!!!!!

Kezza86

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
In: Himmelberg, Pedlar, Worrell
Out- McAdam & Frampton
In- Murray & Hately

Crows lacked that extra mid today. Murray and co could pinch hit in the ruck for 15% of the game. It allows Fog to be deep forward along 10-15% in the midfield.

Kezza86

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
So like Frampton? But with 50x the talent
Structurally, Thilthorpe would only tall that would suit current forward line due to his flexibility to play in several positions. Himmelberg/Frampton, Fog, Lynch and Tex are structural nightmare. Playing Thilthorpe, him and Lynch have the ability to play on the wing or high half forward. The only problem he’s not ready yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, nightmare ground 2.0.

Out: McAdam, Lynch, Frampton

In: Newchurch, Hately, Thilthorpe.

At this point, it's just giving McAdam and Lynch some time to recover from their knocks, and get back to playing good football. Both didn't look too confident in their bodies. Frampton for Thilthorpe has needed to occur for a few weeks.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
We seem a mid short, so Hately has to come in, probably for an injured player who needs a rest. Himmelburg for Frampton needs to happen too.

We've done very well to this point, but we need to play the long game and make sure players get managed.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Instead of trying to predict who'll go, I'll say who should.

Lynch - injured and it's made whatever form he had just disappeared

McAdam - Clearly carrying something and not offering the defensive side he did last year

Frampton - LOL.

So that's half our forward line.

Kelly on the edge but was half decent today for most of the game

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Instead of trying to predict who'll go, I'll say who should.

Lynch - injured and it's made whatever form he had just disappeared

McAdam - Clearly carrying something and not offering the defensive side he did last year

Frampton - LOL.

So that's half our forward line.

Kelly on the edge but was half decent today for most of the game
On current form McPherson should go before Kelly, offering zero offensively, certainly less than Kelly today. All in all McPherson has just been middling this season.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
On current form McPherson should go before Kelly, offering zero offensively, certainly less than Kelly today. All in all McPherson has just been middling this season.
We just don't have another small defender to replace him

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Thilthorpe long away from it atm. From what I saw live yesterday he was consistently running to the wrong spots.
For real??

I was also there, the kicks into him were terrible.

I counted four times he broke free around the 40m spot and tge ball went over his head or 2 metres in front.

Then the skill error turnovers that never entered our firqard line but Tilthorpe beat hus opponent to get free.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back