Preview Changes R6 vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too early to tell with regard to the injuries. Because this season is the season from hell lets assume worst case scenario and Fyfe, Ballas and Johnson are unfit.

Out: Fyfe, Ballantine, Johnson (all injured )

In: DeBoer, Blakely, Hughes

Need to wait for injuries to become known this week. Could be a few.

Controversial opinion; Pavlich should retire after 350 now that there is no chance whatsoever for us this season.

I think Ballantyne and Clarke need to go.
Don't like D.Pearce but he at least gets around the ball, gets a few kicks.
+ We likely have injuires - Bar injuries =
Out: Ballantyne, Clarke, D.Pearce
In: Langdon, Blakely, Hughes

Bring Sheridan/Sutcliffe into D.Pearce role, and send Hughes back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to bring in Hughes
After Adelaide Crows. Let deboer,gu,hannath,suban,C.Pearce come back in for the Adelaide trip, old Ross game plan, freestyle plan up to them.

Can't remember the last time Ballas has had a day out in a long time. He's completely lost his mojo and we haven't seen his niggling best in a very long time

Out: Fyfe, Ballantyne, Johnson
In: Hughes, Langdon, Collins

Would love to see this.

However Ibbo will be a walk in for Johnson out.

I feel Blakeley might be a show.

Please don't revert back to spuds although DeBoer would be a worthy in as he just keeps delivering at WAFL level and goes OKISH when in Freo.

OUT: Fyfe, Balla, Johnson
IN: Blakely, DeBoer, Ibbo

Absolutely no youngsters should be dropped from that performance. Please don't drop Tabs, yes he did some pitiful things but he's providing a target if nothing else.

Out
Fyfe - If injured at all, do not play him
Pav - Looks tired, needs a rest one week.
D Pearce - I hate when he gets the ball, he just bombs it. It is so annoying.
Taberner - Worked very hard, but his skills are so poor.

In
Blakely
Ibbotson
Langdon
Collins\Silvagni

Hopefully Mundy is fit and he can come in. A few players look injured.

Would love to see this.

However Ibbo will be a walk in for Johnson out.

I feel Blakeley might be a show.

Please don't revert back to spuds although DeBoer would be a worthy in as he just keeps delivering at WAFL level and goes OKISH when in Freo.

OUT: Fyfe, Balla, Johnson
IN: Blakely, DeBoer, Ibbo

Absolutely no youngsters should be dropped from that performance. Please don't drop Tabs, yes he did some pitiful things but he's providing a target if nothing else.

You're right I forgot about Ibbo.

Do we even have any players left to play?

In: more Sports Psychologists
You say that like it's a joke but I've actually thought for a while that we never really put in 100%. There's just always (to me) seemed like there's a 'that'll do' attitude.

You say that like it's a joke but I've actually thought for a while that we never really put in 100%. There's just always (to me) seemed like there's a 'that'll do' attitude.

Actually, I meant it. I think that a lot of this is mental, although the drop in interchanges and rule changers are also contributing. It's poor decision making and absence of clutch play and composure that is killing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back