Preview Changes R6 vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, meima has an agenda.
Bennell will replace Barlow, Morabito for Sutcliffe or Sheridan and Shane Yarran should mean relegation for Chris Mayne.
A variation on this could see Ballanyne under pressure which could mean Shero or Sutty hold their spot. Ethan Hughes could ultimately take one of their spots too.
Fred you know me well.:D:)

He's played 1 game dude. I'm not bothering to count preseason games as you said "at AFL level" which I don't consider them as being. I think he'll get an extended run like Weller is having and Langdon had even if he doesn't set it alight.

And to be fair, I seem to recall him being rushed in for that game when he'd been missing the previous weeks with an ankle injury. Not an ideal preparation.

Tanner is going better that Tab now, but give him a few WAFL game as forward an upgrade will be good.
Well... You and I had this talk Earlier about upgrading either Smith or ubergang. Again... Smith has at least got 3-4 years under him. Ubers only a rookie.
You realise people long ago stopped listening to your horseshit right?
leave the abuse out if it. Melma is a half decent poster on this board.

Just went off to check your website, um yeah probably not a great idea to put a debutant on him.
Well we picked him up as a mature aged defender as a late pick in last years draft. McPharlins retired Johnson's injured. Our options are limited

Wow wow wow who would have thought an all Australian squad member from last year in Ibbo would not get selected for this match especially with Johnno out.

Gentlemen you positions in the Freo team are no longer guaranteed, interesting times.
This actually surprised me....Is he carrying an injury we dont know about?
I would have thought he would have been the logical Johnno replacement.

A few of us are flying over for this game, does anybody know if theres a watering hole where the Freo fans will be drinking post/pre match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh oh. The bricks going to come out now.
Nah , you understand my point UFO

, example croz if he get selected before his 30 disposal game in WAfL he would be drop straight back to WAfL with the type of game he play vs NM.

I more concerned about deboer/ croz/ Tucker /grey getting game whether WAfL /afl than sitting as unused emergency.

Nah , you understand my point UFO

, example croz if he get selected before his 30 disposal game in WAfL he would be drop straight back to WAfL with the type of game he play vs NM.

I more concerned about deboer/ croz/ Tucker /grey getting game whether WAfL /afl than sitting as unused emergency.

Doesn't matter if I understand or agree with your point or not. I find it ironic that he calls someone else's post horseshit and that he is sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back