Roast Changes: R6 vs West Coast, 2020 - What the * are we doing?

Winner & Ins / Outs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Since 2018, you'd be hard pressed to argue that we're not.

After all, we've gone from a grand finalist to a side who is comparable to Melbourne and Carlton at their lowest ebb.
I agree with this .....but the commentary from others was over the whole period since our flags

Again thats subjective. His draft picks may have given us player/s who would get us to 4 GFs
But which of the subjectivity is more likely to be correct.....I would overwhelmingly say re-sign of our important clog for our chance to win the premiership is much close to being correct call at that time.

Last edited:
We are bad, but I can't see how we are in any way comparable to clubs they have been rebuilding for 20 years

No flag, means no good. What good is it making prelims and GF's if you have 0 flags at the end of it?

The fact that the club could not put a flag together between 05 and 17 is pathetic.

I like it. Thought it was funny linking it to the twitter utensil up. All good fun. Reckon Nic Nat will jump clean over ROB at bounce 1 tomorrow. I wonder if there's any betting odds that we can take advantage of. Nic Nat 30 touches. 10 marks and 3 goals at 60:1, I'll take it.
Sportsbet all over it
20200711_073728.jpg

I like it. Thought it was funny linking it to the twitter utensil up. All good fun. Reckon Nic Nat will jump clean over ROB at bounce 1 tomorrow. I wonder if there's any betting odds that we can take advantage of. Nic Nat 30 touches. 10 marks and 3 goals at 60:1, I'll take it.
Nic Nat will go so hard (for a change) he’ll injure himself and end up not finishing the game.

Regardless, ROB will go ok.

We haven't won a flag in that time, which is directly comparable to those clubs.

Yeah, it's pretty remarkable to have seen the line go from 'I'd rather be one of those teams that wins a few games each year, rather than bottom out because it's my fun on a weekly basis' to now being 'things are ok, because we used to win a few games years ago'.

We're a team with no success over multiple decades, which has involuntarily entered a phase that guarantees none for as far as the eye can see. We're absolutely one of the laughing stock clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another master piece I see.

View attachment 909992

It's probably not a coincidence that the common element between the board's most witless posters is an over reliance on gifs. "Hurr hurr , picture go movey."

When did we win that premiership?

No, I'd just like to know when that premiership happened.

You seem pretty confident about it. What year? Can I go back and watch the grand final?
Look sweetie, no one said we won a premiership, that was clear to everyone except a very special poster.

I'm so happy we can support you, despite your clear challenges 😚

Look sweetie, no one said we won a premiership, that was clear to everyone except a very special poster.

I'm so happy we can support you, despite your clear challenges 😚

It wasnt clear at all, and isnt clear at all. The material point put to you was that we were just like those clubs on the basis that we hadnt won a premiership.

You provided bare disagreement.

Given that his assertion was undoubtedly correct, the only real point of controversy could be that we had in fact won one. I'd like to know when?

It wasnt clear at all, and isnt clear at all. The material point put to you was that we were just like those clubs on the basis that we hadnt won a premiership.

You provided bare disagreement.

Given that his assertion was undoubtedly correct, the only real point of controversy could be that we had in fact won one. I'd like to know when?
I disagreed with the premise that we are directly comparable to a club because we didn't win a premiership.

We are directly comparable to all clubs, so limiting it to 2 clubs, that just happened to not win flags is a fallacy.

But, you exist in a fallacy, so no matter

Now, back to my hilarious gifs

I disagreed with the premise that we are directly comparable to a club because we didn't win a premiership.

We are directly comparable to all clubs, so limiting it to 2 clubs, that just happened to not win flags is a fallacy.

But, you exist in a fallacy, so no matter

Now, back to my hilarious gifs

So you think when he said comparable, he meant 'able to be compared in any way, whether favourable or not', and not the more obvious usage 'of like quality'?

Is fallacy another word you don't really understand the meaning of?

So you think when he said comparable, he meant 'able to be compared in any way, whether favourable or not', and not the more obvious usage 'of like quality'?

Is fallacy another word you don't really understand the meaning of?

When you do your quick dictionary search on a term, just double check what you are looking up had relevance to what your responding too.

You might find I've already noted above that I'd ceded the point about comparing too, it was the limiting it to teams 'because we hadn't won a flag' that I disagreed with, its trying to create strength in an argument that isn't there (or creating a fallacy ) to any reasonable or objective person.

Now, since I've managed to provide you with the final instalment of this discussion, I'll get back to gifs.

When you do your quick dictionary search on a term, just double check what you are looking up had relevance to what your responding too.

You might find I've already noted above that I'd ceded the point about comparing too, it was the limiting it to teams 'because we hadn't won a flag' that I disagreed with, its trying to create strength in an argument that isn't there (or creating a fallacy ) to any reasonable or objective person.

Now, since I've managed to provide you with the final instalment of this discussion, I'll get back to gifs.
Bullshit. You said "not comparable in any way". I pointed out a way in which we were. Perhaps you should take your own inane reading and comprehension advice.

Back