Roast Changes: R6 vs West Coast, 2020 - What the * are we doing?

Winner & Ins / Outs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My phone malfunctioned and... posted my notes to Twitter? Is that a thing that can happen?

I think this is one of those moments where it is just s**t happens with computers (i.e. clicked the wrong button, wrote it in the wrong place etc). I have accidentally posted a screencap of my facebook feed on another board once despite myself being rather computer savvy as an example of this.

Who is going to spend their time going through his profile with a fine tooth comb?
O'Brien's direct opponent in an upcoming football game, who he has just insulted directly, is famous for being much better at football than O'Brien and who is black.

That is someone who may take issue with a 'likes' tab full of objections to black people standing up for their rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There aren't just two categories though:
1. Injuries you can manage
2. Injuries you can't

There are a million degrees in between with a hell of a lot of grey which would differ for every injury and every player.
There's a whole thread about whether Justin Reid mislead the supporters about where we are in our rebuild based on smeantics.
It's all black and white on this board, don't you know that!

I think this is one of those moments where it is just sh*t happens with computers (i.e. clicked the wrong button, wrote it in the wrong place etc). I have accidentally posted a screencap of my facebook feed on another board once despite myself being rather computer savvy as an example of this.
I've emailed confidential info to the wrong person before...it's human error, we all make them. But you own up to it straight away, try to minimise the damage and move on.

He had better play well this week!

"AFL Player in Twitter embarrassment with Natanui"

Please don't be a crows player. Please don't be a crows player.

"ADELAIDE CROWS STAR REILLY O'BRIEN..."

I've emailed confidential info to the wrong person before...it's human error, we all make them. But you own up to it straight away, try to minimise the damage and move on.

And un-like all those "All Lives Matter" posts

Probably, but must be said, I think NicNat is amongst the most overrated players going around....

Atleast ROB has proved he's not a peaheart of late.
I watched a bit of their game vs your mob. He looked noticably fat around the arse and not as mobile as he used to be. Seemed a bit of a non entity... but I only watched a quarter or two. Stats say he dominated the hitouts, but not much else.

My brother in law forwarded an email chain to his then girlfriend (my sister) that included an email to me on how he intended to propose to her 5-10 emails back....

I laughed, but he was the most mortified person i've ever seen in my life!

To this day its still my sisters favourite story

Wow.... thats it ROB you dumbarse... give your oponent, who has substantially more “runs on the board” than you have, even more motivation to take you to the cleaners!..

From this moment forward everyone of our players should be banned from all forms of social media until after they win three games... bet most of them would play a hell of a lot harder if this was the case.
every minute thinking about and using SM is a minute they arent trying to improve their game.

I watched a bit of their game vs your mob. He looked noticably fat around the arse and not as mobile as he used to be. Seemed a bit of a non entity... but I only watched a quarter or two. Stats say he dominated the hitouts, but not much else.
If I’m picking a team of 22 and the choice between ROB and NicNat comes up as the ruck option.
I’m picking NicNat everyday of the week and twice on Sundays..

I love ROB’s endevour around the ground but his skills are limited...

Back