Preview Changes: R6 vs Western Bulldogs - Saturday April 23, 1.15pm ACST @ Mars Stadium (Ballarat)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy for Hately to be given the opportunity, and looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

His 2021 season was cruelled by injury, and I was always reluctant to judge him on that basis. I don't have high hopes for him, but I will certainly be watching his performance with an open mind.

I'm happy for Hately to be given the opportunity, and looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

His 2021 season was cruelled by injury, and I was always reluctant to judge him on that basis. I don't have high hopes for him, but I will certainly be watching his performance with an open mind.
What is the pass mark for Hately?

I hope he does get at least 2 games because having to front up against a powerful midfield away from home is a tough ask.

15 Touches, a couple of clearances and lots of tackles I hope.

What is the pass mark for Hately?

I hope he does get at least 2 games because having to front up against a powerful midfield away from home is a tough ask.

15 Touches, a couple of clearances and lots of tackles I hope.
I'm not going to put any particular stats as a benchmark. I just want him to have a positive impact on the game.

Rob has been rubbish since day dot and many called it out for what it was..
He's really smart and a nice guy so he's good for atleast 10 yrs at the AFC.

Draper was playing down at South, should've grabbed him on the cheap.

Draper is overrated

The game is played between the ears as much as it is on the field.
Game Show Genius GIF by ABC Network

They have a few out. We go in more settled than them. Even though at Ballarat I too am looking forward to seeing how we go. Hopefully we take it up to them and sneak over the line for a win!
I'd love to get the win but doing so will be a massive boil over.
If we do win, the media won't talk about us too much. The big news will be all about the problems at the kennel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO if we can find 15 goals we win. We won't concede 21 goals against them like North did last week. Before that the Doggies hadn't managed to score over 90 points.

Adelaide are 4th in the chain of wins...
Both Mel and Freo have beaten Essendon, who beat the Crows.
Crows > Richmond > GWS > GC > Carl > WB > Syd > Geel > Bris > Nth > WC > CWD > StK > Haw > Port.

Get Ready Movie GIF by NETFLIX

Umpires be like...
From the Port board:
"...After 5 games, the Dogs are +34, while the Crows are +31. It's a joke!!!"

OK just a Powa supporter sniping at the Crows, but to be honest yes, lol, maybe this weekend we'll find out who the real umpires' pets are :)

OK, so this is what people are talking about re Weightman:

Yeah, it's not "tall poppy" you jumped up kid, you're not a "tall poppy". But I will give him some slack for this one:

“I think I do have an ability to draw free kicks and I think that’s a skillset rather than a flop or whatever you call that because there are skills you can do … whether it’s taking the ball when you’re about to get tackled or ball control, so you don’t actually have possession and test out the defender if they’re going to grab it or not,” Weightman continued.
I will concede that. The player who is aware of his surroundings, and controls the ball / his attack on the ball in that way - yes. that is a skill, I will allow that. But not flopping and diving and throwing your arms out and exaggerating contact.

IMO if we can find 15 goals we win. We won't concede 21 goals against them like North did last week. Before that the Doggies hadn't managed to score over 90 points.

Adelaide are 4th in the chain of wins...
Both Mel and Freo have beaten Essendon, who beat the Crows.
Crows > Richmond > GWS > GC > Carl > WB > Syd > Geel > Bris > Nth > WC > CWD > StK > Haw > Port.

Actually, the complete chain of wins is:
Mel > WB > Syd > Geel > Bris > Nth > WC > CWD > StK > Freo > Ess > Crows > Richmond > GWS > GC > Carl > Haw > Port.

I'm bored...

Scorpus said: "Unfortunately O'Brien is in the worst form of his career"
With English being out and the game plan of our oppo this week, Kieran Strachan might have been considered as the better option for this game.
The Crows' selectors seem to be weeks behind what is obvious to many BF posters.
eg Finally, last week, they took Sloane out of the midfield with good results.

O'Brien is in poor form. Strachan should have been brought in as the better option for this game and the next few weeks as well.
That particular penny is going to bounce around like the balls in one of those old arcade games, before it drops.
If ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back