Preview Changes: R7 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Sloane and Crouch can’t come back soon enough

Rowe, McPherson and Fogarty all in danger this week. Unsure who comes in for them though

MacPherson, Hamill and Rowe out. Lynch too

McAsey, Newchurch, Worrell in.

We need a second KPD. Doedee was exposed today because of this. MacPherson is struggling. Kelly is not.

Hamill. Injured. I want to see Worrell play. Not really like for like, but he looks good.

Out of our small forwards I reckon he is the one struggling the most. Also, stop directing play if you cant get involved. Newchurch, not setting the world on fire in Reserves. But give himba go inba development year. Our side needs pace. Saw today what can happen with footspeed in Jiath.

Have to work Berry in as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Out : Lynch (inj), Hamill (inj), Fogarty (Omitted), McPherson (omitted), Rowe (omitted)

In : Worrell, Murray, Berry, O'Connor, Newchurch

Time to see what Ronin's got.

The only post so far suggesting Fog needs to be dropped. What games are people watching? How long do we need to persist with gifting him games. When Tex plays he doesn’t have a role forward and frankly he’s not a midfielders arsehole. He actively makes our structure worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In:
Worrell Newchurch Sloane?/Berry?

Out
Hamill Lynch Rowe Hately

McPherson, Murphy, McAdam, McHenry(5disposals), Kelly, Brown all deserve to go out but there is no one else we can play. Fogarty needs to do better around the ground. He still isn't fit so there could be an inability in him getting fit enough for Afl.

Thilthorpe and Himmelberg were good but our smalls were awful again similar to last week.

Last edited:
Ins: Worrell, Berry, Newchurch
Outs: Hamill (inj), McPherson (managed), Rowe, Lynch (injured)

B: Brown, Butts, Doedee
HB: Smith, Himmelberg, Worrell
C: Seedsman, Keays, Sholl
HF: McHenry, Fogarty, Murphy
F: McAdam, Walker, Thilthorpe
R: O'Brien, Schoenberg, Laird
I: Kelly, Hately, Berry, Newchurch
Sub: Mackay

O'Connor in is certainly bold. Either will be a Thilthorpe situation or a Frampton because he's done not much at SANFL level
He was our best mid in yesterday's SANFL game and he has the versatility to play half back if like today we were playing one man short (McPherson)

I don't think you can play Doedee and Kelly in the same team or Walker and Fogarty. You completely overlap the player type and further unbalance the whole team unless you shift one of them into awkward roles ie Doedee into KPD and Fogarty into midfielder.

The only post so far suggesting Fog needs to be dropped. What games are people watching? How long do we need to persist with gifting him games. When Tex plays he doesn’t have a role forward and frankly he’s not a midfielders arsehole. He actively makes our structure worse.
Shhh... I've been saying that for 3 weeks now, but apparently there's some bizarre cult around here where the members insist on wearing rose coloured blinkers every time they watch him play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back