Preview Changes: R7 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a second KPD! Needed one weeks ago so play one!

Of course though we can't drop Jake Kelly. He's so important. So we'll need to go super tall and slow to fix the problem

Out: Hamill, Rowe
In: Worrell, Berry

McPherson saved by Hamill's injury.

Could bring in another mid too. Fog on real thin ice.

With Tex, RT and Fogarty I see no reason to include either Himmelberg or Frampton. We are wasting time including either.
Yep those 3 will be the crows forwards until Tex retires. Himmelberg lack of effort at times pisses me off.

McPherson, McAdam, Rowe might as well have been empty jumpers. Some really feeble stuff.

Himmelberg provided a lot more than Fogarty did that game, not that I'm huge on the prospect of him, Tex and RT all playing in the same forward line - even though it was working fairly well today.

Let's stop pretending Fogarty was playing a comparable role.

Fogarty isn't a midfielder's a-hole at this level.

Himmelberg showed today that for every mark he takes, he will drop an easier one or miss everything from a set shot.

Out: Kelly, Hamill, Rowe
In: McAsey, Worrell, Berry

Sub: Mackay or Kelly

I'm ready. Fight me on dropping Kelly to fix our defensive structure.

We need Doedee in Kelly's role and a true KPD in Doedee's role.

I expect to be called a hater but the structure hasn't worked for weeks and dropping a small for a KPD would make us interminably slow down back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Himmelberg provided a lot more than Fogarty did that game, not that I'm huge on the prospect of him, Tex and RT all playing in the same forward line - even though it was working fairly well today.
Himmelberg efforts when ball on ground stink big time. Fog is highly efficient with ball compared to someone like Himmelberg.

I expect to be called a hater but the structure hasn't worked for weeks and dropping a small for a KPD would make us interminably slow down back
Get ya dukes out...McPherson has been a liability for weeks, omit.

200-1.gif

Fact: The 15m kick sideways is the leading cause of goals from the back half.

Mixing being too tall up forward with getting absolutely nothing from the smalls remains an interesting strategy.

Need a second KPD.

Midfield also got pushed over, but not really sure there's anyone in the SANFL who can improve it.

well who's available?

mckay, murray, frampton, worrell, o'connor, mcasey, jones, newchurch, borlase, cook, pedlar, strachan, berry, possibly sloane?

worrell has to come in, tall and has speed. mcasey too. berry and sloane if they're fit.

out: hamill rowe brown mchenry
in worrell berry mcasey sloane

and someone who isnt injured as sub

Out : Lynch (inj), Hamill (inj), Fogarty (Omitted), McPherson (omitted), Rowe (omitted)

In : Worrell, Murray, Berry, O'Connor, Newchurch

Time to see what Ronin's got.

O'Connor in is certainly bold. Either will be a Thilthorpe situation or a Frampton because he's done not much at SANFL level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back