Preview Changes: R9 2019 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

With Matt Crouch a late out, do you expect him to play next week? I haven't been able to find too much info on it. A little bit confused as I have read he has a tear, but that he was also nearly ready for this weekend?

I would send Gibbs to Neale.

Leave CEY to the grunt work with Mrouch missing.

Thats a massive accountability issue right there. IF Gibbs plays at his peak its a win. I just dont know what version of Gibbs will we see if that were to happen.

Thats a massive accountability issue right there. IF Gibbs plays at his peak its a win. I just dont know what version of Gibbs will we see if that were to happen.
Carlton supporters say that some of his best games were as a run with player... so imo could be a good way of running him into form. It makes him accountable.

Carlton supporters say that some of his best games were as a run with player... so imo could be a good way of running him into form. It makes him accountable.

Given Neale's form, even breaking even would be a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the Gibbs of old , right now he’s not fit enough or have the appetite for a contest

Would be a high risk scenario , not sure we need to take it until he proves his appetite and commitment more on game day and on the track

He’s been dropped most years in recent times. Add that to his consistently poor showings in club championship votes and coaches votes.

He’s slid by because we’ve not had players of good quality playing his role. Hopefully now we are in a better place for outside players when those options return.

It would however be entirely consistent with his career, if further injuries are suffered.
At the moment he’s clear best 22 , if he slips at all he’s gone because we have guys coming back

He might be gone anyway just sienna to the others offering more but his competition always falls over around him

He’s our Stephen Bradbury

I think we should currently be happy with how he’s contributing however

With Matt Crouch a late out, do you expect him to play next week? I haven't been able to find too much info on it. A little bit confused as I have read he has a tear, but that he was also nearly ready for this weekend?
I'd expect him to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back