Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Early days and a week off for the 2s.

Someone in for Crouch, we probably need to pull the trigger on Wilson.

Knight still borderline but did some important things. Might even be time to give Eddie a rest..... didn't really get near it much. We HAVE to start managing him.

CroCop

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Poor games by Betts , Gallucci and Knight. Betts only one really good game this year . We need to get Stengle , Jones , McHenry into this team plus Seedsman and Milera are a week or 2 away. I would try MCAdam and Davis also . Our forward line is lacking anyone that can take marks on the lead and that’s what MCAdam & Davis bring.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Poor games by Betts , Gallucci and Knight. Betts only one really good game this year . We need to get Stengle , Jones , McHenry into this team plus Seedsman and Milera are a week or 2 away. I would try MCAdam and Davis also . Our forward line is lacking anyone that can take marks on the lead and that’s what MCAdam & Davis bring.
Eddie needs to be managed to get through this year and next.

We aren't as reliant now IMO, particularly if Murphy maintains form

No games for you !

1555987232058_13620cf54eef0d2b77f5a187e1d43a0d.jpeg

Kenneth Tron

Team Captain
May 12, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Worst from tonight: Hartigan, Betts, Knight, Gallucci
In: Jones, McHenry, McAdam/Stengle
Out: Knight, Gallucci, Betts (rested)

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Wilson deserves a call up for crouch if crouch is out.

stengle in for knight

Gibbs for mookay if Gibbs is good to go

I though gooch was better in the second half but... Jones or McHenry should replace him

Of course.. none of this will happen and it will probably be nothing more than Gibbs for mcrouch..

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wilson deserves a call up for crouch if crouch is out.

stengle in for knight

Gibbs for mookay if Gibbs is good to go

I though gooch was better in the second half but... Jones or McHenry should replace him

Of course.. none of this will happen and it will probably be nothing more than Gibbs for mcrouch..
Gooch can be best summed up last quarter streaming into goal. Missed it by 15 metres. Have been a backer of his since day 1 but he is a bust. Should trade end of year.

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
No SANFL this weekend but I'd still bring in Jones for Gooch. Sadly looking more and more like a bust. Knight isn't offering much so it's time to give McHenry a go. Either Gibbs or Wilson for M. Crouch if he can't get up.
Gooch is no where near a bust imo. Think that hev I’ll make it in the long run

Back