Opinion Changes R9 v Norf Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones needs a break. Isn't near AFL standard at the moment sadly.
Himmelburg was a terrible decision to bring in. Not up to it.
ROB.. ugly how bad he is in the Ruck
B.crouch hammy
M.Crouch won't get done for that report. Was instigated by Townsend.
Brown deserves to be dropped
Lynch is a liability with ball in hand
McAdam has touched the ball once
McAsey twice.

Long road ahead crows fans.

Players like Worrell, Schoenberg, Fogarty, Oconnor, Sholl should be first in.

What I’m coming to realise is Chayce Jones is another N. Van Berlo . He is the fittest at the club but is a dear in headlights footballer. He is not a natural footballer , doesn’t know where to go to get the ball and running patterns are so wrong . Paid close attention to him today to figure him out .

We've been asking for it, now we've got it, only one Crouch in the team next week :)

Jones looking less like AFL standard by the week, drafting mistake for mine

Out: Seed, Murphy, Matt, MacKay

In: Anyone else, I really don't care

Happy to keep Brad in and on the bench if it means the above 4 don't play

Jones needs a break. Isn't near AFL standard at the moment sadly.

Yup. You can tell he has it from earlier, but needs one or two games to reset.

Looks a bit overwhelmed in the mid at the moment.

Out - Doedee, Brad Crouch, Jones.

In - Butts, Schoenberg, Gibbs.

I think there's an issue with McAsey and Himmelburg up forward. I wouldn't hate moving Fish back for Hartigan. Wouldn't mind seeing Worrall. McHenry needs two or three weeks in the twos before he comes back. Maybe Frampton instead of Himmelburg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad and Doedee won't play you'd think. With Brad out that probably gives Jones a reprieve, as much as Jones needs a spell
Play Jones off a wing & lessen his impact.

Hopefully we see some combination of Schoenberg, Sholl, Butts, and Worrell at some point over the condensed rounds.

I'm resigned to seeing Gibbs again.

Doedee injury means Kelly probably comes back in, regrettably.

Frampton probably offers more than Berg.

Is Fog ready to play? Playing him, Lynch, Tex, McAsey, Hartigan, Talia, and Berg/Frampton is probably too tall, though.

What I’m coming to realise is Chayce Jones is another N. Van Berlo . He is the fittest at the club but is a dear in headlights footballer. He is not a natural footballer , doesn’t know where to go to get the ball and running patterns are so wrong . Paid close attention to him today to figure him out .
Playing more midfield role with no support from the senior players with a slight body frame what do you expect??? There were some glimpse of his elite pace but panic when he feel pressure, will be a star when he gets a mature body to let him absorb those pressure.

No idea why we went back to Himmelberg... thought Frampton was settling in.

Jones needs to be dropped clearly.

Surely with Jones, Brouch and maybe Mrouch out we can find a spot for Schoenberg!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back