Preview Changes Rd 12 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with two rucks. If they go back to one, I would keep Ladhams. BUT PLAY TWO RUCKS

Sutclife for Rozee if fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sutcliffe out, inanimate carbon rod in. We are not serious as long as we keep playing him. Play a kid, anyone.
Tbf he only came in because Rozee was injured. I’m not going to hang that decision on anyone.

Tbf he only came in because Rozee was injured. I’m not going to hang that decision on anyone.
Was he the last fit player available? If the answer is no then we are kidding ourselves. He has no business being in an AFL list in 2020.

Georgi and duurs looked wrecked b2b2b 4 day break for 1st and 2nd season players respectively. Mayes to come right back in. If connor isnt 100% dont bring him in

Duurs looked at times to be running on a treadmill, probably a good time to give him a week off to freshen up and I don't want Rozee rushed back.

Yep I reckon this is all he needs.

The only problem is do we want to give him a week off against the Cats? Or wait another week for Hawthorn? I lean towards the latter in terms of managing him in to finals.

Yep I reckon this is all he needs.

The only problem is do we want to give him a week off against the Cats? Or wait another week for Hawthorn? I lean towards the latter in terms of managing him in to finals.
I'd prefer to wait off too but from my lounge chair he really looks spent, I maybe being a bit harsh and his gps numbers would tell the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back