Preview Changes - Rd 18 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: AFC
In: Tasmania

This is ******* first half 2020 bullshit all over again.
This is how bad you have to be to get a top two pick.

Last year we got Tilthy. This year after a good start, need to reign it back in once they realised we weren't playing Finals.

We will finish with pick 2.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last year we got Tilthy. This year after a good start, need to reign it back in once they realised we weren't playing Finals.

It's a sad state of affairs when we are hoping that it's tanking.

Out: Frampton, Rowe, Mchenry, ROB, McKay, Kelly

Questionable even after 28 disposals, what has happened to Smith not causing any damage looks disinterested?

In: play short for the draft pick - the only thing to look forward to other than the Berg and the bash brothers

In: The future forward line everyone was super excited to see developing together
Out: The mind numbingly horrible forward line we’ve put in place for no logical reason
It really is remarkable that any of the coaches looked at that forward line on paper and thought, yep, that’s the winning combo right there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish the coaches would just pick the players who have the most talent and build the next premiership side around them for *s sake. Darcy Fogarty has more talent in his little finger than Frampton and Berg combined and yet for literally no logical reason we seem to throw him in and out. Frampton is not an AFL footballer, he never has been and that was clear as day after a few games with us. Why the coaching panel continue to throw games at these people boggles the mind.

I have no issues with us finishing bottom 2 this year, but what I take issue with is the s**t selection and side that gets us there. We are waisting time and energy on players who are not up to it and not building a team with a core group of young players. I'm fed up of it.

Out - probably 16 of them
In- Whoever plays remotely well in the 2s + Walker if he's fit.

Out: Doedee (concussion), Keays (hand), Sloane (finger), Seedsman (injured), Mackay, Frampton

In: Worrell, Cook, Gollant, Walker, Fogarty, O'Connor/Hately

B: Kelly - Butts - Worrell
HB: Hamill - Murray - Smith
C: Sholl - Schoenberg - McHenry
HF: Murphy - Walker - Cook
F: Fogarty - Thilthorpe - Rowe
R: O'Brien - Laird - Berry

I: Gollant - Pedlar - Jones - O'Connor/Hately
Left the 2 mini players who jump and snarl without doing much at all In as well as the other forward midget who well... you know....

North win this week - I'd say pick 1 a chance

Out: Frampton, Rowe, Mchenry, ROB, McKay, Kelly

Questionable even after 28 disposals, what has happened to Smith not causing any damage looks disinterested?

In: play short for the draft pick - the only thing to look forward to other than the Berg and the bash brothers
If you get to the ground to watch live...there's no one to kick to! There's no movement, no run, no options to hit up for him.

On moto g(9) play using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back