Preview Changes - Rd 18 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In: a competent offensive gameplan

The troops are completely incapable of such a plan, especially in the current straitened circumstances. The classic exhibit is trying to kick it to McHenry one out with three oppo, all of whom were twice as tall! ;) The structure was just not there for such a plan.
On other occasions, our kicking into 50 was terrible: turnover.

Seedsman with track suit on.

So at a minimum Doedee and Seedsman* with the likes of Rowe Frampton and Sloane (put him away for the year please he isn’t proving anything to anyone)

Ins: who do we have left to replace them? Tex if he is fit for Frampton Fog needs to be back but balance of the team would need to see someone other than the above out I’d think. Worrel back?

*unsure if Seed injury.

Out: Doedee (concussion), Keays (hand), Sloane (finger), Seedsman (injured), Mackay, Frampton

In: Worrell, Cook, Gollant, Walker, Fogarty, O'Connor/Hately

B: Kelly - Butts - Worrell
HB: Hamill - Murray - Smith
C: Sholl - Schoenberg - McHenry
HF: Murphy - Walker - Cook
F: Fogarty - Thilthorpe - Rowe
R: O'Brien - Laird - Berry

I: Gollant - Pedlar - Jones - O'Connor/Hately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if Tex is back but if not I'd like to role with:

Pedlar Murray Gollant
Newchurch TT Murphy

Probably robbing peter to pay paul by shifting Murray especially with Doedee likely out though. Whatever happens Murray has to play AFL for the rest of the season. I'd like to get Cook in somewhere too.

At least it's a home game.

In: Tex (Himmelberg if unavailable), Cook, O'Connor, Worrell, Parnell

Out: Frampton, Mackay, Sloane (inj)*, Doedee (inj), Seedsman (inj).

*I doubt we're smart enough to pull the plug on him, but we absolutely should. Sloane looked completely cooked.

If guys like Hately, McAdam and Fogarty can't break into this team, they should be moved on and have their contracts paid out at year's end.

Edit: McPherson too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back